Priming the Pump to Communicate with Spirits

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The iron in your blood isnt magnetic - its chemically bound to blood hemoglobin. The chemical and nuclear forces that bind atoms and molecules together are much more powerful than electromagnetic forces. There is a way to separate iron from blood but you have to take the blood out of the body first :)

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"BWB", the High content of IRON in your blood could be a "factor" of your para-normal experiences in your "living area"; YOU are the "Magnet"... WOW! What is YOUR blood-Type, again...? I forgot... THANKS!

So... MAYBE it is NOT just your "blood-type"... BUT! The contents of your blood. IF Iron is the "factor" here, the O.P. could be reviewed & "answered"

The iron in your blood isnt magnetic - its chemically bound to blood hemoglobin. The chemical and nuclear forces that bind atoms and molecules together are much more powerful than electromagnetic forces. There is a way to separate iron from blood but you have to take the blood out of the body first :)

I think Rebel should volunteer for that, Ryano, since he seems to have an insatiable interest and a magnetic personality. :icon_thumright: :headbang:

P.S. But then again, his poles seem to be reversed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
naw, you can do in situ separation
chain his feet to a horse trotter and spin him slowly until his face is beet red
then run him thru the MRI and the iron will orientate, and for the IRON HIGH the particles will begin to coalesce
hum hum humming along

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
chain his feet to a horse trotter and spin him slowly until his face is beet red
then run him thru the MRI and the iron will orientate, and for the IRON HIGH the particles will begin to coalesce
hum hum humming along
U think...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
hum hum humming along
Been in a MRI once, have YOU...? Why the PERSONAL ATTACK on me...?

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
magnetic resonance

hmm
hmm
(I'm a hummer)

edit: how does that go . . .
if all you have is a mirror, everything looks like a reflection

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
nice tune; my cat, gato, is a hummer also
but not today, last night a 7' boa wrung on his hummer - had to fight it off with a kitchen knife
gato will be humming again tomorrow

hmm

DAAAANNNGGG! Your Cat Gato fought a Boa?? My cat would do that.. at least once. I'd have to get a knife too or the Staffy would jump in. Joey's got a Gator mouth and attitude along with a Skeeter rear end. lol!

Kace

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
well, not sure I could say gato even fought as he was simply being strangled; snake came in through the window while he slept at my feet
he has eaten for the first time but seems scared to death, and this is a 14 lb cat
down to 8 lives, he lay dead as a mackerel for 5 min

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this your Boa or one that came through an open window?

Either way...You are braver than me!!

Kace

I hit like on your last post because he lived...Unbelievable that he survived that attack!

Last edited:
OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
it is not that way at all, I live on the edge of the jungle and I have no dog; so I see wildlife which includes big snakes (hunting cats, etc.)
this is now the second time I have done hand-to-coil with big boas over cats, they like to eat them and they are territorial - must kill
at the moment you just pay very close attention, do NOT let it strike - hit it first

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
As I Said....You Are Braver Than Me!

I'd have that house buttoned down so tight...Nothing could get in! lol!

Actually...I'd probably sleep in a coffin with just the cat and wire mesh for air. lol! Just Kidding...I wouldn't sleep at all.

Glad You Are Both Ok!!

Kace

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DAAAANNNGGG! Your Cat Gato fought a Boa?? My cat would do that.. at least once. I'd have to get a knife too or the Staffy would jump in. Joey's got a Gator mouth and attitude along with a Skeeter rear end. lol!

Kace

I got Joey's back, nobody is gonna mess with Mini Me.

I got your back.jpg

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread