hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
There is an unsupported theory that the origins of Yoga came from people making treks over the Northern mountains in what is now India.
They would bring back plants that would essentially trip them. But because of the dangers and many dying, the craft of Yoga was developed.
I'm not sure because if for instance mushrooms were used, they are very adaptable to many environments. I have found the Amanita
muscaria growing from the pine forests in Wisconsin to the mountains in NM. The mushrooms referred to as schrooms are even more common.
We also know that raising the chakras (sp) as mediation can be done w/o any drugs although many people seem to need an extra push. This practice is probably the most dangerous and the most difficult. Astral projection, the act of leaving one's body can also be dangerous. For those that don't believe this can be done, OK, but it's well documented with lab experimentation/demonstrations.
Definitely not for me.

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
not too sure that I should comment (but I have notoriously poor judgement)

I fail to see how an out-of-body experience can be dangerous
enlightening ? sure (for me at least)
terrifying ? sure (for some, I was exhilarated)

I am aware of no instance where a person has been lost in space.

Now if some fall into a coma because of the noxious poop they have ingested, that is a chemical reaction - not a psychic revelation.

incidently, the final portion of a trip was turning around and facing the void -> absolute nothing.
at that moment I had only 2 dimensions, infinitely wide and infinitely high, zero depth (thickness)
my mind was racing incredibly, and I thought:
finally, FINALLY - I'm free, effing FREE
no more rent, cooking, fixing the truck, going to work/school
I,m FREE
and then I went to sleep

edit: crap, posted in wrong thread; should be in shrooms (going to repost there)

bye Rebel

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking from experience, lol. :notworthy: :thumbsup:

Yes I am...It's amazing how one crazy cat can disrupt the herd! lol! The project isn't done...In fact it Barely got started....But the Only thing we managed to accomplish out of the preset rules was Not to get moderated. Probably because They were laughing! HaHa!

Now that you are back I hope you'll join the conversation... It's the Jesse James Was One Of His Names...Black Book Discussion....KGC Forum. We aren't very far into it yet.

In all fairness, I Was Warned how hard it is to herd cats. He was right.

Kace

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I am...It's amazing how one crazy cat can disrupt the herd! lol! The project isn't done...In fact it Barely got started....But the Only thing we managed to accomplish out of the preset rules was Not to get moderated. Probably because They were laughing! HaHa!

Now that you are back I hope you'll join the conversation... It's the Jesse James Was One Of His Names...Black Book Discussion....KGC Forum. We aren't very far into it yet.

Kace

I'd love to, will find it this evening and catch up. Lol, yep, there are a few of us still around who recognize that 'Yowl' of the unherdable cat. Best to just cut 'em from the herd early on. :wink:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Kace

Yeah, I was hoping for more from that thread, which stalled out. Normally, "documentation" can support the truth of most human activities, but paper trails can be missing, misunderstood or manipulated in so many ways. Just look at the controversies that ride along with all the claims of "James Family" progeny who claim to be Jesse's kin. Well intentioned claims maybe - family anecdotes, birth records, et al - but all true?

Same with the Black Book, which IMO was written strictly as an allegory in order to put across a message - a covert Organization known in JJ's day as the KGC exists. I suspect the book's writer was more interested in the message (for whatever reason) rather than proving the individual "identity claims", many (most) of which were obviously unsupportable. Anyway, though tedious, I hope the thread comes back to life. I'm particularly interested in the alleged KGC support of/from the Native Americans - in particular the Sioux Nation.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I was hoping for more from that thread, which stalled out. Normally, "documentation" can support the truth of most human activities, but paper trails can be missing, misunderstood or manipulated in so many ways. Just look at the controversies that ride along with all the claims of "James Family" progeny who claim to be Jesse's kin. Well intentioned claims maybe - family anecdotes, birth records, et al - but all true?

Same with the Black Book, which IMO was written strictly as an allegory in order to put across a message - a covert Organization known in JJ's day as the KGC exists. I suspect the book's writer was more interested in the message (for whatever reason) rather than proving the individual "identity claims", many (most) of which were obviously unsupportable. Anyway, though tedious, I hope the thread comes back to life. I'm particularly interested in the alleged KGC support of/from the Native Americans - in particular the Sioux Nation.

I agree...I was hoping to get through it as written, with records and verified...then analyze it a bit from different angles.

I'll start it up again...Same Guidelines and hopefully get some of those Quantrill Society guys and other Historians back on there too.

I really wasn't expecting it to go off center like it did at times with the guidelines in place....We Will All Have To Stick To The Parameters in order to keep participants. I didn't do a very good job sometimes in stopping a problem Before It Escalated. I'll try and do better at that this time.

Kace

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Off-topic"; back to O.P. or does it have to be in the Psychics, Mediums, Paranormal "Thread"...? Reminds me of Whoopie in the movie, GHOST.

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree...I was hoping to get through it as written, with records and verified...then analyze it a bit from different angles.

I'll start it up again...Same Guidelines and hopefully get some of those Quantrill Society guys and other Historians back on there too.

I really wasn't expecting it to go off center like it did at times with the guidelines in place....We Will All Have To Stick To The Parameters in order to keep participants. I didn't do a very good job sometimes in stopping a problem Before It Escalated. I'll try and do better at that this time.

Kace

Looking forward to it! :icon_thumright:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
we are all (too) familiar with stories of mediums and glass balls communicating with . . . insert whatever
and ghosts too are familiar to all; but why do some see or hear while others do not?

is communicating with spirits a particular skill?
or a specific individual trait?
or perhaps a chosen tribe for a specific spirit?
or perhaps a specific spirit for certain functions?

is communication one way, and if so - which way (up or down?, hot or cold?, light or dark?)
if communication is 2 way, is an answer (or guidance) always received?
can more than one participate?

all of the above questions can be answered, debated, and/or rejected; but the question posed here is a bit different
-> can one improve, enhance, or augment the ability to communicate with the other world? (as its commonly referred to)

we have history to guide us; shamen have been talking with the gods, excuse me I ment spirits, since before written history; and in places the activity is an unbroken chain to this day

it seems to be reasonably accepted that an essential step towards communication is to reduce/suppress the outside influences/distractions of the moment (noise, light, etc.) to facilitate concentration - and there are lots of ways to do this
it seems desirable to highly stress the body physically to induce a light-headed trance like state - and this is done routinely by depravation of food or water or sleep, bloodletting, self-flagellation, extreme exhaustion, etc.

so what happens if the receiver won't work?
you listen intently . . . . . but nothing (other than the wind in your ears, or tinnitus)
is there help for the deaf ?

indeed there is, the path has been delineated by the shamen over the ages and every continent; use the mouth to open the brain
and the list of stimulants, intoxicants, hallucinogenics, et all is stupefyingly large containing the good, the bad, and the poisonous
note that government has defined many of these to be illegal, but one can visit Central or South America and puke your guts out there

does such work?
yes, but not for the mentally weak who may (and do) go nuts, suicide, go into a coma, etc.
it seems unstable people are prone to breaking (who wudda thought?)

thoughts?
The "O.P."; what say ye...? Should be INTERESTING...

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only the strong survive. Maybe it's a calling. Some people are engineers some Doctors. Some are crazy like me. It funny you mentioned blood letting. I use to do it once a week. Now it's ever month. Just to get rid of iron.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Only the strong survive. Maybe it's a calling. Some people are engineers some Doctors. Some are crazy like me. It funny you mentioned blood letting. I use to do it once a week. Now it's ever month. Just to get rid of iron.
Did "blood-letting" work for you...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hemochromatosis; females lose their over-abundant of IRON, during their "monthlies". Males... can donate their blood, I reckon.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"BWB", the High content of IRON in your blood could be a "factor" of your para-normal experiences in your "living area"; YOU are the "Magnet"... WOW! What is YOUR blood-Type, again...? I forgot... THANKS!

Last edited:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
To me, I won't believe it, till I see it. I believe in the Christian God, and the devil. Other folks have different views, and that's their kettle of tea. I have always been interested in the ghosts of Gettysburg, and when I get older, I will stay out in the park one night just to see for myself. As for talking to the "ghost" in question...I'll wait till I'm dead, lol! But in all seriousness, what the heck would you do if you see a ghost? I don't think saying hello would work. Running won't do anything. Staring contest? They got all of eternity for that.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"BWB", the High content of IRON in your blood could be a "factor" of your para-normal experiences in your "living area"; YOU are the "Magnet"... WOW! What is YOUR Blood-Type, again...? I forgot... THANKS!
So... MAYBE it is NOT just your "blood-type"... BUT! The contents of your blood. IF Iron is the "factor" here, the O.P. could be reviewed & "answered"

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread