THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Me and the missus did a grocery run early this a.m. to beat the rush hit two ethnic markets and luckily both were well stocked.

We looked like we were ready for the zombie apocalypse medical grade masks and gloves.......:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Bought for about $75.00 pretty much staples exclusively. 10 lbs of potatoes, 10 lbs carrots, 10 lbs onions, 2 heads of celery, 3 bunches of parsley, pears + apples for fresh fruit, 3 heads of cabbage, 6 lemons, lettuce, kale + a few other items. The 2nd store was an Indian grocery and picked up 4 2 lbs bags of lentils, beans, etec....+ 1 2 quart container of milk for our morning coffee.

Chopped up 1 head of celery and put it into the dehydrator for drying, we'll be doing likewise with some of the other veggies. Then placing in jars to use for soup and stews. Would suggest you considerer doing likewise and if you don't have a dehydrator place your oven on the lowest setting and spread the veggies on cookie sheets.

This mess is not over by a long shot folks.....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Hey , you got out!
Just pretend it's 50 below , and gloves and a mask won't seem so weird...

Ladyfriend showed me a can of spray disinfectant.
Said it can be used on money.
I'm sure I did not say what I was thinking....But now instead of feeling itches crawling on me when I leave the house , my pocket change is now more noticeable. Never mind my wallet.
???

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RC,

The missus just went to the pet supply shop and they refused to take cash plastic only due to possible contamination.

Get ready to max out your plastic going forward.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
RC,

The missus just went to the pet supply shop and they refused to take cash plastic only due to possible contamination.

Get ready to max out your plastic going forward.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Ya , we kicked that idea around too.
All the dirty cards ,and buttons to punch ,and don't brush against the counter...
Then the bill in the mail. Is it virus free? L.o.l..

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey live life, 6 ft at a time, touch not thy face until thy hands are washed well. No water? No problem. This is where that 100 proof comes in handy, and little splash will do ya...may want to take a swig of two take care of the inside too!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey live life, 6 ft at a time, touch not thy face until thy hands are washed well. No water? No problem. This is where that 100 proof comes in handy, and little splash will do ya...may want to take a swig of two take care of the inside too!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...no I didn't drink the 90 proof hand sanitizer!
I tried to erase the double post but the tablet won't let me...sooo... I'm tell'n ya twice!
More bloopers to come...auto correct is on a roll!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
...no I didn't drink the 90 proof hand sanitizer!
I tried to erase the double post but the tablet won't let me...sooo... I'm tell'n ya twice!
More bloopers to come...auto correct is on a roll!

Sure.... Blame it on the auto correct , and not the 90 proof!:laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We have been ordered to stay home. Goes into effect Midnight on Monday. I get to go to work one last time to do time cards and send them to the CPA.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
WD
Just think of all the stuff you can get done.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WD maybe you can set up a bingo game on the gif page??

Trust me people you WILL survive being house bound! Sound cancelling headphones and a set of those fancy 3-D goggles that transports you any where...should work.
The alternative is a pic of me & a recording of me singing. Ya I thought so! Those long put off projects are looking pretty good right now! :laughing7: Seriously you can do it, I've done it for the past two years, piece of cake!
It's all about distractions. I know more about about my neighbors than the NSA! :laughing9:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guitar is taking shape.

Top Member Reactions