Vaya con Dios

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Vaya con dios mi amigos, Oroblanco is leaving Treasurenet. Mrs Oro was banned today, so I won't be posting here anymore.

Everything is settled, thank you all for the kind wishes and Happy Holidays to you all!

To my friends here, too numerous to list, if you should care to keep in touch in future, my personal email is:
[email protected]

Good luck and good hunting to you all, you buscaderos del tesoro, I hope you all find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Roy ~ Oroblanco

PS !!! Almost forgot, HAPPY NEW YEAR to each and every one of you!

K

Kentucky Kache

Oro, I really hate to see you leave. I've enjoyed your posts on ancient civilizations and I hope you finish your book, 'cause I'd like to have a copy. All the best to you both.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Aye Carumba! Sorry to hear that- Tell Beth to keep her chin up, I did enjoy going rounds with her from time to time. She's a spitfire! :)

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Mr. O... Our paths never crossed... but I've read many of yer posts... best of luck, Treasure Net is loosing-out with your departure.

Beth... I always enjoyed your posts and will miss watching you "mix it up", and always making me think. Your politics posts were always worth the read... always. I think we are all loosing a wonderfull asset to T-Net.

God speed both of you...

Jim

On the lighter side... ciggys took you away from us today... I just realized that.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear oroblanco;
Banned!?!?!?!?! Why in the world was she banned???? And please don't go! We need you! I need you! You are the lifeblood of TreasureNet Forum! Don't go!
Your friend;
LAMAR

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea why was she banned ??
There are other people on here that should be banned well ahead of her....
Sorry to see you guys go......always enjoyed reading your posts....

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Mrs. O was banned ???. Her posts were always well worded and made you think. I also enjoyed reading your posts. It is sad to see you go. The best of luck to the both of you. May you both find what you are looking for.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all,

As you can see, things have been "worked out" and I (along with Mr. O) are back at TNet.

Just want to thank everyone for all the support and kind words.

It is my hope that, since we all have the love of THunting in common, and have made many friends here, that these recent times can be just a "bump in the road" and we will get the show back on the road - to treasure.

B

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
mrs.oroblanco said:
Hello to all,

As you can see, things have been "worked out" and I (along with Mr. O) are back at TNet.

It is my hope that, since we all have the love of THunting in common, and have made many friends here, that these recent times can be just a "bump in the road" and we will get the show back on the road - to treasure.

B

Thats mighty big talk from someone with "two" posts...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

Jim

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Beth and Roy!

It warms my heart that all has been resolved and you are no longer in the void.

Now I am sure it will be a happy new year.
I am as always, your friend
Thom
OD

Lafitte

Apr 20, 2007
Western NC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 Sore Legs
Glad whatever it was got worked out. I also have enjoyed your posts.
Good to see ya'll back, even tho you don't even know me. :)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HIO BETH, I SEE THAT BRIBERY & EXTORSION IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL, HEHEHEHH BUT YER STILL MARRIED TO A BUM. We all have a cross to bear. snicker.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. this means that there is still hope for me.

p.p.d My esteemed friend Lamar, gird your loins.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I applaud both sides for getting together to work out whatever the issue was. TNet is a better place with both of the "Oro's" here imho.

Welcome back

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
Likewise I welcome the Oros back. I don't know how I missed this. Must be because I am terrible in Spanish.

Again welcome back
George

S

stefen

mrs.oroblanco said:
Hello to all,

B

Had to come back as a Tenderfoot eh!

I kept telling you that the snake picture was faked but you had to push the envelope ;D

Welcomed back.

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
Thank you guys for working this out for the good of TreasureNet; we're a better board for having you back.

grizzly bare

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions