jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what time Does the East Coast Reach Me ?

I have my Detector Ready.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey bigfish31….The magnetic north pole has been going east for some time now. The last report I saw said it had moved about 700 miles east…and it became a problem for me about a year ago. ..Art

corklabus

Dec 5, 2007
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
none yet
I seem to recall reading somewhere that ever so many gazillion years the Earth actually turns upside down. I forget what the theory was about it was.

Wonder if it'll shake all the treasure back out of the ground ?????? ;D

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Some Scientist say that the earth will switch poles in 2012. Geographic finds show that the poles switched and maybe the cause of the Dinosaurs being killed. Who knows…Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
To many rumors and half truths out there. I will just keep looking for treasure and enjoying the time I have left….Art

cazar

Jul 4, 2005
mississippi, beaches of the pacific
Detector(s) used
whites beachhunter, dfx
dang it and I was wanting to pay off my house in 2012 ...

actually the mayans said world would end on dec 21 2012, so does the *new* Nostradomus code,
and a couple of other religions.... now to make things even wierder the shortest day of the year is
dec 21..

polar shifts and equator and magnetic pole shifts have taken place many times in the past..so who
knows...

of course the last time the world was supposed to end on or at 23:59 in 1999 ...and it didnt ...
( 1 minute to midnight for you non military personnel)

I guess we will just have to wait and see ..

respects

HH

cazar

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Very interesting... AND ~drum-roll please~ It's written down and available on the internet, so it must be TRUE! All of it!

Actually, sorry about that (moving the earth) but I'd been gone from home for a while, and my wife, well....

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay, hang on-

Were going to the other end of the trailer...

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I wonder what crackpot thought up that one.
If what that says is true you wouldn't be here to read about it. the massive disruptions of the magnetics of the earth would throw off all navigation and location systems including, planes, ships, gps car mapping, it would even mess up cell phone coverage, which is based on radio waves, which is based on electricity, which is based on magnetics, which in turn is based on the tilt of the earth in concert with the pull of the gravitational forces of the moon and the solar system.
Does your head hurt yet ?? if not I could continue.
IF that were true the sun would come up over florida and set over oregon. To my recollection, that hasn't happened yet.
also the earth naturally tilts every year, they call it the changing of the seasons.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If what that says is true you wouldn't be here to read about it. the massive disruptions of the magnetics of the earth would throw off all navigation and location systems including, planes, ships, gps car mapping, it would even mess up cell phone coverage, which is based on radio waves, which is based on electricity, which is based on magnetics, which in turn is based on the tilt of the earth in concert with the pull of the gravitational forces of the moon and the solar system.

I don’t know about the cell phones but the rest of them use True North which is a spot on the earths surface. The Magnetic North Pole is wander off in the Easterly direction….Art

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/12/1215_051215_north_pole.html

corklabus

Dec 5, 2007
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
none yet
Considering the earths' core is made up of a ratio of moleten metals and has a large content of iron AND the fact that there are large magnetic regions in the earths' atmosphere, it only stands to reason that the overall mass would be prone to some form of osscillation or other movement.
Taking into account that earth quakes, volcanoes have something to do with the movement of the mass, what would one expect ?

OP
OP
warsawdaddy

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
The internal stability of the extingincies predicating before the factor,clearly indicate that the human mind would recoil at the contemplation of such a staggering task.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as long as I don't need a Seatbelt to sit
here at the Computer,
All is right with the World

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
warsawdaddy said:
The internal stability of the extingincies predicating before the factor,clearly indicate that the human mind would recoil at the contemplation of such a staggering task.

Yes, quite true, WarsawDaddy. I am quite frankly supercharged over your astutenessness. I bow to you.

<snort>

Noodleness :-*

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here on the west coast wehave small quakes all the time
Those are good.
Its when we dont have one for a while that its bad because the two faults are pushing against each other and when they shift you get a quake.

but now and again it jams up and begins to build presure until it finaly gives way thus creating a bigger quake.
I learned this because i work for the city and I am on the Tsunami Drill team

if we have a quake most likely we will also have a Tsunami within 20 minutes

my track has sirens and PA for warning the public
plus we have sirens around town

If its a bigTsunami
My job is Body Detail after the quake and Tsunami
as we will have bodies to deal with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread