Best Weight Loss Diet

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
What is the best weight loss diet with the fastest results that anyone here has tried?

I ,the Carb-Queen have been on a high protien,low carb diet for the past two weeks and today I started the Celebrity Juice Diet because I want to detoxify my system.

I dont want to have to cut off any limbs here ,but what is the fastest (month or less ) way to lose weight. I made up my mind that I want to get healthier and get back into the size I was before Cheyenne was born.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PROVIDA,you'll lose 30# in 6 weeks,check out the web site,my sweety did 3 years ago and has kept it off.its not easy(no sugar or salt)but your always full(you eat about 6 times a day)i've put many people on it,they all have lost,it just depends on the cheat factor

silverswede

Dec 12, 2005
Pinehurst. Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab SOVEREIGN XS-2a PRO
Have you tried that new Garlic diet. 4 cloves of fresh garlic daily for 3 weeks. You won't actually lose weight but you'll smell so bad everyone will stay a long way away from you and you'll look much smaller from a distance.

T

trish76642

HI Gypsy! My husband went on diet, he ate nothing but grilled meat and salads, the weight fell off of him! Just dont eat any fried foods. I can tell you by personal experience, dont know if you drink a lot of soda's but thats the main thing that will put weight on a person, i stopped drinking sodas for a whole month and didnt diet, but i lost weight, even felt better, and that was just from not drinking that everyday dr.pepper! Have you tried those fruit 2o's (flavored water?) their delicious!

Johnny Cache Hunter

Oct 16, 2006
North America
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox, White's Spectra V3, Minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe this is the standard "after" photo uniform.

I've aways done the low carb diet myself, but for me it also helps with my blood suger levels too.

Attachments

• Pool Party.jpg
    Pool Party.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 314

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
well listen up,cut the sugar out,there is plenty of sugar in just about everything you eat you just cant taste it. when you add sugar to whatever you drink or eat your killing yourself.forget about the diet thing,it never works. Change your eating habits for life,smaller portions cut out the sugar and all that snack food thats killing America, saturated fat bad stuff. so small portions of low fat and low sugar and do something physical if you can everyday. you have to put out more than you take in.dont eat and then go to bed give it about 2 hours before you hit the sack. the good sugars are in fruit , now remember smaller portions and eat slower than you do now enjoy every bite, you wont even be able to finish your small portion. You will be able to save it for later and save money. WIN WIN for you good luck.

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Well Thanks everyone....I will be wearing that bikini when this is over.... :)

I dont eat alot of sugar,little or no sweets, no soda ,I like meat and noodles ....and bread.....been without noodles or bread for two weeks and am dying......they said that this was a good diet for Lymes and then the detox .....This juice diet is killing me.... Am putting in Buns of Steel now......

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Ive been on a 1200 calorie a day diet for about 2 months. So far I am down about 45 pounds. Its tough but I believe taking in less calories than you burn is the only way to lose weight and keep it off.

corklabus

Dec 5, 2007
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
none yet
There are only TWO TRUE things in ANY diet.......or no diet at all that will make a person lose wieght and keep it off.
1 contented happines
2 lots of s........uh.......intimacy. :D ;D

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Gypsy,

water, water, water! and toothpaste :) lol
I used to drink coffee all day and Pepsi all night ::)
Went to 2 cups of coffee, no Pepsi and drank water, lost 30 lbs in 6 months!
ISYN
;)
Of course, I also quit M+M's ::)

Drink enough water and that'll help detoxify you!
Drink water before meals:)
And for me, brushing my teeth helps! They feel so nice and clean after I don't wanna gunk 'em up
:P

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I've seen your pictures, I think you look just great!

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
I lost 180 LBS of ugly fat......

I gotta divorce. :D :D :D

course I coulda taken a shortcut and just chopped off my own head. ;D ;D ;D

Actually I've never been divorced, been married now for 25 years come March 18th. Not the most beautiful woman in the world but then I aint the most handsome man. Most important quality about her is that she's still married to the likes of me 25 years later. ;D ;D ;D

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Gypsy girl, you are skin and bones.

But, if you think you need to lose a few pounds do it right. Stay away from EVERY fad diet, special pill, ointment, drink, shake whatever out there. As soon as you go back to eating regularly EVERY one of them will put the weight right back on. Its because you're body is starved for whatever it was missing out on.

There is only one safe, reliable way to lose weight and keep it off.

Eat smaller portions.
Drink plenty of water.
Exercise.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions