Conspiracy Theories

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
I like a who-dunnit, a mystery story, a detective thriller, action films and when I was bullet-proof, more powerful than a speeding locomotive, and able to leap over buildings in a single bound I used to DO all kinds of fun stoopid, wild, crazy stuff.

Prospecting and mining, logging, motorcycles, boats, racecars, all the fun stuff...
And when you're doin' all the fun stuff, there's a lot of fun people around.

Then, you get to meet the FUNNER people..
Thrill junkies, danger addicts, and the wave THEY run with!

I like lost treasure stories. I've chased a few. And met people totally encompassed in a search, for years.
Little old ladies with premonitions of locations, people relating stories of the ghost that dynamited himself at the mine, and on and on...

But I'll need to admit that I agree with the Baker, once you find yourself in the company of the fringe, things definitely get stranger, and weirder!

Many people will not accept ANY degree of poppycock.
They are the salt of the earth.
Up in the morning before the crack of dawn to feed the chickens, tidy up the house on their way out the door to the salt mine, nose to the grindstone with nary a day off for so much as the common cold.
Asleep before 10pm every night, yet they bowl on Thursday nights with the league, and help at the church on Saturdays, greeting the others Sunday morn with the pastor.
Vacation? They landscape their yard, then go duck hunting or fishing with cousin John for a couple days...

Yet as soon as you open the door to some concept that departs from the norm, all kinds of things begin to pass through that open door!

As they say, "Dance with the devil, he doesn't change, you do!"

It's occurred to me that many of the conspiracy stories I've heard were warm and fuzzy compared to the many unspeakable acts, and absolutely monstrous people involved in the tales of lost treasures.

I'd like to at least hear the story, so I can make my own decisions about it's validity.
If a probability exists, it may warrant further investigation.

There's never extraordinary proof, and there's never an X on a map... that I've seen.

Best,
rmptr

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
rmptr said:

and there's never an X on a map... that I've seen.

Best,
rmptr

I have seen Xs on maps.
But they mark a place not a deposit or treasure.
The place only. Usually a crossroads or junction where two roads or trails come together.

But I also agree with you,
They are like frog hair.
(pretty rare)

Thom

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
I tried to watch the first one, and got a ways through it, but my link went on the fritz...

Never saw those live feeds before talking about 3 bombs and stuff.

Channel 2 News, in OKC??? That should be pretty reliable source...

Still, breaking news can often be mistaken. When people haven't fully investigated.

But who are you going to believe?

I saw mutated black sea bass with flippin laser beams on TV the other night. ;D

News broadcast here are just poorly done entertainment sessions to sell advertising.

I don't even bother to watch, most the time.

The triple W is a much better source of information, such as here.

But once again, what do you believe, and what not to...

It takes so much keyboard time to research things after you sift through myriads of clutter.

...I just found a new one, myself. New to me. Apparently it's already been circulating...

I'll post it under a new thread, because it is a classic example of rumor and conspiracy and I hope there's not a shred of truth in it.

Best,
rmptr

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
My speciality in the military was strategic planning. We had a term called psychological conditioning. It simply means to plan actions that we can then use to evaluate what the enemy will do in response. What an enemy does in response is quite often a part of a overall plan for their actions that varies but only so often. Thus the testing is done on a repeated basis. But the analysis part which would have been a different branch than mine would have then analyzed what the enemy did not only in response to this action but their overall musicological responses as well. This info we could then use for determining possible future actions and what the effects would be. Kinda like if I fake a left jab three times and you respond the same way each time I can then determine the best way to fake a left jab and follow it up with a right cross. Plus we could tell if you were getting scared of the left or right punch. The Oklahoma bombing seems like one of those types of excursions which might be employed for just such a purpose.

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Maybe it is a good thing that there are a few of us "Conspiracy Nuts", out there :wink: ;D

TW

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
MB, you're so right..things have changed.

Attachments

• unclesam.jpg
    unclesam.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 400
  • unclesam2.jpg
    unclesam2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 399

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears that my earlier post offended someone. 

I think it is still a good point--the tangled web of interrelationships between Faith, Religion, Government, and the basis of Conspiracy.  Why did the Da Vinci Code do so well as a book??

I'll take my progressive, oddball rhetoric elsewhere--and to whomever my post offended, I'm NOT sorry.  I made a good point.  Grow some skin.

Regards,

Buckleboy

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Very good post MB, I would like so much for things to be clear and predictable.

I do what I can to make preparations, and find the playing field has shifted.

...Like the survivalist guy in "Tremors," when he discovered the threat was an unforseen problem.

I'm still laughing over Stoney's poster!

Conspiracy theories are always fun for me. Chances are only a very small percentage of any tale approximates the real truth of the matter. Yet how else would you get folks to listen to your message, or even get them to think, without an entertaining presentation?

Bandwidth prevented me from watching the OKC videos, but I did look up that Carol Howe person TW mentioned that was not allowed to testify. I can see why she wasn't.
That is one whacked out little kitty cat!
Testify? She should probably not be allowed out in public without ... well, something!

As I get older, I learn more, but don't necessarily think that makes me wiser.
MB has said we all have an inherent trust in govt, and I suppose I do. I must.

We come up with various conspiracies, and rumors, that we may give a bit of attention to in our spare time.
In the process we determine there are indeed a number of whackos out there.

I guess I feel kinda sorry for whatever govt agent, no matter what his salary may be, that is responsible for ferreting out ALL the possibly sick and twisted, demented conspirators out there who may generate the means to do great harm to our society. I don't think he sleeps well at night.

Never-the-less, I feel that protest of taxation and criticism of govt is an honorable American tradition.

Best,
rmptr

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Michigan Badger said:
We may wonder about what really happened---It's kind of fun to speculate---but to think our government could do such a dastardly deed--well, deep inside--NOT!

You see this is exactly what most of the major conspirators count on, since all the psychological tests tell them this will be the response by 99.9% of the populace.

Michigan Badger said:
I wonder if this is the way the average German felt in 1942?

My point exactly, looking back we have twenty twenty vision and can see the conspiracies as they unfold. But at the time I wonder how many saw them and believed enough to take action ?

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Michigan Badger,

Due to lack of interest, I am removing my OKC Bombing video.
I am disappointed that it didn't raise some eye brows. Maybe it is because no one reading this is from Oklahoma.
Living here, we saw more and heard more details that did not make it to the National News Feeds.

For instance....Timothy Mcveigh and three other men stopped for gas that morning, 15 miles north of where I live in Newkirk OK.
The Feds interviewed the sales clerk, but YOU never heard about it!
Mcveigh was not the "lone gunman", that the Government makes him out to be!

The Station Manager of our local UFH TV Station received a call from a friend of his that was an ATF Agent in Oklahoma City.
He said that they had been told not to go into work that morning. The Government had "prior knowledge"!

I have more information.....but what's the point :(

TW

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
I too believe we should be able to speak our minds TW without fear of retaliation. But those days of freedom are long over. If you make the case easy for the "Them", they can and will go to the secret court and have you detained indefinately. Trust me I know I'm in the first video.

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
MD Dog said:
I too believe we should be able to speak our minds TW without fear of retaliation. But those days of freedom are long over. If you make the case easy for the "Them", they can and will go to the secret court and have you detained indefinately. Trust me I know I'm in the first video.

I have heard that this happens. So far, not to anyone that I know.....well, that may not be accurate.
The Investigative Reporter from our city, that produced videos on the Ruby Ridge, Waco, and the OKC Bombing....hasn't been seen in some time. You probably know who I'm talking about.
Let's just hope that he is vacationing in Mexico, and hasn't "disappeared" :wink:

TW

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Timberwolf said:
Michigan Badger,

Due to lack of interest, I am removing my OKC Bombing video.
I am disappointed that it didn't raise some eye brows. Maybe it is because no one reading this is from Oklahoma.
Living here, we saw more and heard more details that did not make it to the National News Feeds.

For instance....Timothy Mcveigh and three other men stopped for gas that morning, 15 miles north of where I live in Newkirk OK.

The Station Manager of our local UFH TV Station received a call from a friend of his that was an ATF Agent in Oklahoma City.
He said that they had been told not to go into work that morning. The Government had "prior knowledge"!

I have more information.....but what's the point :(

TW

I've seen those vids before... interesting - VERY interesting...

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
TW,

I heard about it. My sister in law was the sales clerk. But after they did the interview, they never asked her to come and testify as to what she saw. Also she was never questioned by Stephen Jones either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread