Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great series!
Always have to root for the underdogs, er, I mean Bulldogs!

Georgia was expected to win and you could see the tension in the dugout. Where Fresno was loose and playing ball like a team that had nothing to loose.
Tough call on who to pick for MVP of game three.

Congrats to Fresno State. :thumbsup:

Steve

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
that was some of the best ball I've seen played in a long time, and I'm a Wichita state fan

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys this town is on fire with pride. This is one of the most positive things to happen to Fresno in years. Tonight there is going to be a parade ::) and a homecoming to celebrate what some say is one of the greatest games in baseball history. If these young men can win a title i can find a gold coin...aa

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Congrats for your team AA. I didn't get to watch the game but I bet it was a thriller. Bet those Ga. Dawgs are still getting chewed out by their coach.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pepper2004 said:
Congrats for your team AA. I didn't get to watch the game but I bet it was a thriller. Bet those Ga. Dawgs are still getting chewed out by their coach.
a coach cant complain how his team played meaning Georgia. Those young men had heart to get as far as they did. The Georgia dogs will be back :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions