Louisiana roll call

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
EagleEyes where do you live. Give me state,city,county and I'll do some research for you.

LaGold

May 8, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP deus and whites Mxt pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's a pretty good first detector. I've found a lot with my f2. I've had several others that was around that same quality. I've just recently purchased a whites mxt pro and Kshollywood also has a whites. He has seen some of the coins I've found with my f2. Just practice and get to know both the sounds and vdi readings your machine makes for different things and you'll learn to distinguish alot more of the trash out... But if you want to find rings and gold stuff you'll have to dig those trashy sounding signals to get the gold... Ask Hollywood what his first ring registered on his whites as... He will tell ya... Ya gotta dig everything to find the gold rings. Happy hunting and don't give up because perseverance will pay that I promise

signals diggem all... LaGold

EagleEyes

Jul 17, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EagleEyes where do you live. Give me state,city,county and I'll do some research for you.

I live in Belle Chasse, La. That's in Plaqemines parish. Thanks I appreciate it. I went to city park today and found a few quarters, lol.

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
LaGold has an F2 like he said, I am positive he will help you in any way. His tip of dig everything is true but never hunt without headphones, I know they are hot, not cool looking and other things but to hear those deep faint signals you need a set of headphones.

EagleEyes

Jul 17, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LaGold has an F2 like he said, I am positive he will help you in any way. His tip of dig everything is true but never hunt without headphones, I know they are hot, not cool looking and other things but to hear those deep faint signals you need a set of headphones.

Thanks for the tips. I got a good set of headphones that's sitting around not being used. Going to start using them now.

BayouGhost

Aug 31, 2011
North Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
From Bernice, and I really enjoy the hobby! I hunt with a friend in Quitman. Follow me on Instagram under Bayoudigger to see some of my finds!

LaGold

May 8, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A little different than normal but I thought I'd share a little video that my mom made for me while she was in Vegas. Oh yeah today is my birthday... 33 I also had a good weekend of detecting for my birthday if ya want to see I posted it yesterday. I have a few short clips on YouTube from this weekend too

LaGold

May 8, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
LaGold said:
A little different than normal but I thought I'd share a little video that my mom made for me while she was in Vegas. Oh yeah today is my birthday... 33 I also had a good weekend of detecting for my birthday if ya want to see I posted it yesterday. I have a few short clips on YouTube from this weekend too

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=M_Z8yOlSc6c

LaRoper

Aug 18, 2007
Southwest Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still here in SW Louisiana. Been busy for a few years, soon as it cools off some I plan on doing a little land scanning again.
LR

jd5105

May 20, 2009
West Monroe, La.
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1260x, BountyHunter DE280 Outlaw, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in West Monroe,spend a lot of time in Oak Grove.

LaGold

May 8, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well guys found a first for me today... Figured my fellow louisiana boys would see if I left you guys a pic here... It's hard to get any comments these days on the regular today's finds forum anymore unless ya find 25 regales like buckleboy. Wish I could hit a spot like that but I've been doing good lately. We'll enjoy the pic. Civil war brass and a buffalo nickel

Attachments

• image-408971024.jpg
    image-408971024.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 129

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread