American Diggers, Are you serious????????

xmarks73

Jan 1, 2011
S.E Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Ace 250, and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone watched the American digger show yet? The man is obnoxious, yelling things like dig that hole deep and wide, and being extremely rude to the property owners. They are using pick axes, hitting water lines and trashing the ground. This will make it a lot harder for us to get on people property. Dam this show! >:(

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shows like this are going to hurt all of us who like to MD , the show is a bunch of crap , about as fake as it gets and the money they get for what they find is unreal . and everybody that watches this show is going to think they can buy a detector and go out and make thousand of dollars a day, Dumbest show I have ever seen.

mjc_lakedweller

Nov 14, 2011
Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I understand there has been quite an uproar about this show. I watched about ten minutes and turned it off cuz I was discusted and embarassed for them. Indeed they truely do ruin the hobby and by the sounds of talk about town, its not only the MDs that watch the shoe. There needs to be a program in which a professional can explain we are here preserving the past. Show how it is suppossed to be done, honoring homeowners rights and not ripping up the ground. Could not stand to watch more the ten minutes!!!

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Archies gotta be happy about the show! They can use it to ram through restrictive laws.

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seen only part of one episode. Not good at all. Did you know that the guy is from the WWF wresting days. Randy Macho Man Savage. Giving real detectorists a bad name. Poor taste for sure!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread