Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Wanderer

Jan 2011
    S.E Michigan
    Etrac, Ace 250, and AT Pro
    12 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

American Diggers, Are you serious????????

Has anyone watched the American digger show yet? The man is obnoxious, yelling things like dig that hole deep and wide, and being extremely rude to the property owners. They are using pick axes, hitting water lines and trashing the ground. This will make it a lot harder for us to get on people property. Dam this show!

us
    Oct 2006
    Millbrook, AL
    MXT
    2 times
    ALL fake,, they ruining are hobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “It's easier to resist at the beginning than at the end. ”
    - Leonardo da Vinci

us
    Jul 2010
    Michigan
    2 Garrett AT Pro
    146 times
    Shows like this are going to hurt all of us who like to MD , the show is a bunch of crap , about as fake as it gets and the money they get for what they find is unreal . and everybody that watches this show is going to think they can buy a detector and go out and make thousand of dollars a day, Dumbest show I have ever seen.
    ROB

us
    Nov 2011
    Kzoo County, MI
    Garrett ATPro, Garrett ACE350, Fisher CZ-20, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    141 times
    Metal Detecting
    I understand there has been quite an uproar about this show. I watched about ten minutes and turned it off cuz I was discusted and embarassed for them. Indeed they truely do ruin the hobby and by the sounds of talk about town, its not only the MDs that watch the shoe. There needs to be a program in which a professional can explain we are here preserving the past. Show how it is suppossed to be done, honoring homeowners rights and not ripping up the ground. Could not stand to watch more the ten minutes!!!

us
    May 2008
    Wisconsin
    GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
    554 times
    Archies gotta be happy about the show! They can use it to ram through restrictive laws.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." — Friedrich Nietzsche

"You ask where I live. I cannot tell you. I am a Voyageur, a Chicot, sir. I live everywhere. My grandfather was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. My father was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. I will also die while en route, and another Chicot will take my place. Such is our course of life."

I seen only part of one episode. Not good at all. Did you know that the guy is from the WWF wresting days. Randy Macho Man Savage. Giving real detectorists a bad name. Poor taste for sure!!!!
    "There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure"
    Mark Twain

Sponsors