Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
As I compose this, our power is out and there's a quarter inch of ice covering everything. Still, all's toasty inside with the woodstove fired up and plans to cook breakfast on top of it.

I hit my goal this year of 100 silvers, but I cheated and found ten times the amount while roll hunting over dirtfishing, 95 silvers found at face value. My sixth year straight roll hunting. First year I found close to 1,000. I've slacked a bit since then but still searched about $17,500 this year.

Merry Christmas all and hope you have a great 2014!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 59

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver IS silver no matter how/where it's found!

Nice hoard ;-)

HH

and merry christmas/happy new yr to you & yours too

Lonewolfe

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang D! - you have been busy searching- haven't you! Awesome pile of Silver man!! :hello2:. That one Kennedy looks Gold colored. I was reading on the Coin roll forum that someone recently found a Seated Half from buying rolls - crazy! What year on the Canadian coins? Oldies? Congratulations on all that Silva - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Last edited:

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what a beautiful sight! that is some serious CRH! Nice work D! Congrats on all that sweet looking silver! Think you could still find 1,000 in a year?

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!! :notworthy: Mighty sweet pile of silver but I know there is a lot of time spent searching. Congrats, ffd!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too! Our power was out for 4 days with the ice storm. Thank goodness for our woodstove but sure missed the running water. :tongue3:
HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread