All Treasure Hunting

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok! USPS.com says the package has arrived to the airport in San Juan(the island's main airport). Almost shure I'll get it tomorrow! Lets see what happens!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ok! USPS.com says the package has arrived to the airport in San Juan(the island's main airport). Almost shure I'll get it tomorrow! Lets see what happens!

Waiting is always the hardest part...

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk 2

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeeehaaw! Got my Fisher DD coil today! Im still at work but WILL use it as soon as I get home!!!

Attachments

• image-2759187500.jpg
    image-2759187500.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 125

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Yeeehaaw! Got my Fisher DD coil today! Im still at work but WILL use it as soon as I get home!!!

Just leave work early! LOL!

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well got out late from work and just got home. I have a small front yard which its been heavily hunted with both stock 8" & 4" coils and I gave a few swings with the 11" DD and have found new targets, 2 dime and 1 qtr signals. I will dig them out tomorrow and see what they are. I can tell you yes its heavier but NOT that much of a difference. Cant wait to go to some already hunted places and see what I missed!?

OP
OP
C

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh, wow! That's awesome!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Amazing what a new coil and some enthusiasm can do!

OP
OP
C

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
or you can try the nel tornado, its superior in depth combined with accurate target i.d, go check todays finds...

Thanks for the recomendation

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I went hunting a volleyball beach court and man!!!!I don't know about you guys but I hit a couple of deep targets, but I mean deep! I'm trying to freaking upload a short video to youtube but it has given me quite a headache. Any way all I found were some clad change in the 8-10" range and an iron signal that I recorded with my iphone and demonstrated how deep was the target and still needed like 1-2 more inches of digging to get it. I couldn't dig it out, it was difficult for me using a standard small plastic garden hand shovel. The beach volley ball courts have like 3 years of service but all the area used to have old houses built like in the 60's beside the beach. The courts have like 7-8 inches of sand and underneath it soil. Once I hit the soil it's really difficult using a plastic shovel...So far I'm loving the DD coil. I'm still learning how to pinpoint with it but getting there. But, is it worth $136.99? To me hell yeah! HH people!

F2 Hunter 28146

May 22, 2013
Rockwell, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 "Limited" CAMO - Fisher F5 (with Standard Coil) - Fisher F2 (10" coil) - & a Radio Shack "Treasure Finder" Metal Detector!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I might see about getting a Fisher F4 soon. Still tossing up that idea.

OP
OP
C

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I might see about getting a Fisher F4 soon. Still tossing up that idea.

If you have he f2, I wouldn't spend the money for the f4. I would wait until you can rationalize buying an f5 or above.

F2 Hunter 28146

May 22, 2013
Rockwell, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 "Limited" CAMO - Fisher F5 (with Standard Coil) - Fisher F2 (10" coil) - & a Radio Shack "Treasure Finder" Metal Detector!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Crazy4coins I have (2) F2's and (1) F5.

I use those when I am out and about videoing what ever I find. The F4 would make an excellent addition for my collection since you really don't see much of them used. AND.... I found a really good deal on a used one for $250.

OP
OP
C

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Crazy4coins I have (2) F2's and (1) F5.

I use those when I am out and about videoing what ever I find. The F4 would make an excellent addition for my collection since you really don't see much of them used. AND.... I found a really good deal on a used one for $250.

Oh, sorry, I forgot about that.

rlc1940

Sep 21, 2013
I recently received our f2 and find it delightful to use with the stock coil. Heck, it costs $200, why spend money on coils, if you want a "better detector", spend it on an upgrade. Ours is used for my Wife to hunt with and a secondary unit for me to use. My ATPro is great, but the f2 is so simple, neat and efficient in its duties, I'll grab it and just look forward to having fun with the stock concentric coil. Just learn to overlap your swings a little tighter and I doubt you'll be using your time playing with different coils. Happy hunting!

F2 Hunter 28146

May 22, 2013
Rockwell, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RLC1940..... Oh dude! You definately need to get you a 4" sniper coil on that F2 and go back to places you have already swept. You'll be surprised just what you missed with that stock 8" coil. I have (2) F2's. I have one with a 10" Concentric and one with a 4" sniper coil. GOOD LAWD!!! I have heard SO many saying this before.... so here goes!!! You'll think you bought a NEW detector once you do. HONEST!

If you like... you can got my You Tube Channel and look at my video of the F2. I swept with a 10" coil & the 4" coil and placed different colored BLUE solo cups down showing you places that detected iron on each coil. AMAZING!!!!

Opie

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Tried my F-2 with a friends NEL sharpshooter coil 9.5 x 5.5 WOW!!! Amazing difference!! I have ordered one for myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions