Fisher Gold Bug Review (video)

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are great detectors. My buddy hunts with one with the 9 by 11. It finds coins as deep as any detector I've seen.

OP
OP
TheHunterGT

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My terrible iron and lead infested Colorado dirt eats detectors for breakfast. The fact this thing can see a 6 inch coin with a 5in DD really impressed me. When I slap the 11in DD on it - it really shines. In mild soils east of here with the 11DD I can absolutely see it hitting coins at 8-10 inches and civil war bullets at 12 inches like other guys talk about.

Dave Johnson has said it has the same dual processors as the Pro and the G2. Only difference is the manual ground balance and better sensitivity. Although I am inclined to believe the sensitivity claim is only due to the manual GB capability. The quick grab ground balance on these "non-Pro" versions works so well I think they are a steal for $250 less that the Pro.

Bought this one for $407 on Amazon. No vendor would touch that price when my wife called. It was $499 like a week later and is now down to $362 as I type this - a great deal at $400 or lower IMO.

OP
OP
TheHunterGT

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My pleasure. Thank you for watching.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread