where to identify/price ethan allen furniture

Aug 12, 2005
i was wondering if there was a book or pamphlet or website or something where i could identify peices of ethan allen furniture and hopefully find a decent up-to-date value. my grandmother has an entire house full of ethan allen furniture and, although i do not wish to sell any of it, i would like to know the approximate values of the peices. there are so many, that i would just like a source where i could identify the peices by just lookng at photographs. any help would be appreciated! ;D

EthanAllenInquirer in Ohio

AlvinJosh33

Sep 4, 2010
Well, try to find in online using the google. I think you can find there some information about the ethan allen furniture. However, JakePhelps he gave some site that you can find a price of ethan allen furniture.

DineraW

Jun 22, 2011
I would think as popular as Ethan Allen furniture is that there would be a site dedicated to it. If not, I'm sure there are antique furniture sites like the ones mentioned above that could help. I know my grandparents had some Ethan Allen furniture and it was definitely built to last.

jasminekurt

Jan 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EthanAllenInquirer said:
i was wondering if there was a book or pamphlet or website or something where i could identify peices of ethan allen furniture and hopefully find a decent up-to-date value. my grandmother has an entire house full of ethan allen furniture and, although i do not wish to sell any of it, i would like to know the approximate values of the peices. there are so many, that i would just like a source where i could identify the peices by just lookng at photographs. any help would be appreciated! ;D

EthanAllenInquirer in Ohio

http://www.ethanallen.com/client_services_content?contentId=124422 Check out this link, this might help you in your problems about the prices of Ethan Allen. personalized photo necklaces picture jewelry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions