OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i'm glad mine are finally getting delivered..........express mail :P :P :P :P :P :P

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And the winner is_____________ ??? ::)

S

stefen

That's because Stefen hasn't received Bombers samples...

Next day air must be by albatross with the mouse as the pilot...he turned left at St. Joe instead of going straight ahead...

M

MiniMe

:)

If you don't get it by Monday......I say we go with the samples that everyone has received.....???? Any other suggestions? ::)

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'll shoot out another for steph on monday,one more week won't matter

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
stefen said:

Next day air must be by albatross with the mouse as the pilot...he turned left at St. Joe instead of going straight ahead...

Ok....from what I understand of the Illinois Next Day Air Mail System.... they tie a package to a pigeon and send it on its merry way......Stefen .....can you please step outside and look to the East.....sprinkle some cracked corn around your yard and hope for the best.......

S

stefen

Gypsyheart said:
stefen said:

OK....from what I understand of the Illinois Next Day Air Mail System.... they tie a package to a pigeon and send it on its merry way......Stefen .....can you please step outside and look to the East.....sprinkle some cracked corn around your yard and hope for the best.......

The last thing I want is another pigeon using my home as a target...that's why I have 6' eave overhangs...to counter the dive bombers coming in at a shallow angle...

Anyways, I did go outside and I did a dance and damned if it didn't rain...and rain...and rain...and rain...and rain...and rain

And now we have 15 to 20' waves breaking onto the beaches...

From now on everytime I eat a piece of jerky I know the surfers will be having a great time ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Okay....we have everybodys votes in except......waiting for the the Illinois pigeon to deliver a package to California .......but we have a pretty clear idea on who is Number 1# so far.... :)

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all right steph lets try again.in the mail today

M

MiniMe

Stefen.....It's the Postman :o :o Have you noticed any weight gain and continuous chewing lately while he's delivering your mail....

It could be the Pigeon's.....have you noticed a bunch of feathers around your mailbox....I can see it now, they're chewing and swallowing big chunks of jerky....they go drink some water on their way delivering the package and the next thing you see is ... PUFF :D :D a cloud of feathers when the water expands that jerky they've stolen...No evidence to be found..LOL

Just kidding around. Hopefully it makes it this time. Happy eating Stef. ;D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
uh my jerky was missing too ;) ----- can you send another "test" batch in 1 lb bag size this time to make sure I 'm really able to properly judge em? --- Ivan :D ;D :D just kidding ---- great jerky guys and gal

S

stefen

MiniMe said:
Stefen.....It's the Postman :o :o Have you noticed any weight gain and continuous chewing lately while he's delivering your mail....

It could be the Pigeon's.....have you noticed a bunch of feathers around your mailbox....I can see it now, they're chewing and swallowing big chunks of jerky....they go drink some water on their way delivering the package and the next thing you see is ... PUFF :D :D a cloud of feathers when the water expands that jerky they've stolen...No evidence to be found..LOL

If you see me spitting feathers, you'll know why ;D

So far nothing...you guys sure ya'll have the correct address?

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
"Flew a load of Jerky again, didnt you?"

Attachments

• Jerky bird.gif
    Jerky bird.gif
    35.1 KB · Views: 169
M

MiniMe

stefen said:
MiniMe said:

If you see me spitting feathers, you'll know why ;D

So far nothing...you guys sure ya'll have the correct address?

You got ours....you're waiting on Bomber's.

S

stefen

Yep...

Believe it or not the mailman was waiting at my door at about 6 PM, bouncing up and down like a kid with a bladder problem, and in his broken English, said something about wanting a signature...

So I told him to shin it...

I wouldn't sign anything unless I know what's in the envelope or package first;D

Then I noticed a smirk on his face and he had what looked like a chaw in his left cheek...and was slowly chewing on something...

The next think you know is that he spit out in his mixture of Chinese, English and feathers something that sounded like "Its pretty good stuff" ;D

Then I invited him in for a Bud or two but he declined because he was still on the job...so before he left I reached into the open package and gave him one for the road...

After he left I discovered that I had given him the last piece...

Guys, I have a problem ;D

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah......You're ten pound's overweight!! :o

Top Member Reactions