Sometimes you just never can tell.................

OP
OP
CladSpends2

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Actually, about 3 weeks ago I had a pair of Masonic lapel pins sell in about half the time as this. I must be very lucky. I have been trying to list stuff such as this at reasonable prices, so I do think that helps. It seems like my 50 cent to $2 buys on lawn sales are my quickest, best and most profitable sells. Like I said, just goes to show you never can tell.

T.

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good stuff! My quickest sale to date was about 20 mins. I listed a small (and early) coin silver cup for an $80 BIN. (Paid $5 at auction) The person who used BIN had it relisted immediately for $200. It took awhile but I think it sold.. haha

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember my grandfather had one of those. He would mix up the soap with hot water. That was Quick!

apush :read2:

OP
OP
CladSpends2

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
You want to hear a wild coincidence, Apush? I was going through a trunk up in my Grandparent's attic after buying the mugs, and there in what I thought was my Uncle Dick's stuff was my Grandfather's shaving mug, one of those same Old Spice collector types that I think I had bought him as a kid. I remember him having a more vintage one for yrs. I believe he used that sort of shaving soap and brush til the day he passed. It brought a meloncholy smile to my face when I found it. Grandparents are the best and gave us our best memories.

T.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread