tag heuer watch

DETREASUREHNTR

Jun 15, 2006
Bear,DE
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 3300
Those are very expensive watches usually. ;D

TAG Heuer can be traced back to the year 1860. It was not long before TAG Heuer watches became associated with superior timekeeping. Edouard Heuer founded his company, TAG Heuer, which set the standard for precision timepieces. The watchmakers of helped to TAG Heuer develop innovative stopwatches, chronographs, and water-resistant watch models at this time. In 1882 TAG Heuer patents the first chronograph models.

TAG Heuer has provided official timekeeping services for a variety of sporting events, including the 1920 Olympic Games. Other sporting events sponsored by TAG Heuer 1 include the FIA Formula 1 World Championship auto racing (since 1969) and the FIS Ski World Cup (since 1992). TAG Heuer has also provided timekeeping with top-rated ski resorts worldwide, including in the Vail, Colorado, French, Italian, Austrian and the Swiss Alps.

TAG Heuer watches have prominently been associated with auto racing. TAG Heuer developed the first automobile dashboard clock in 1911. TAG Heuer has sponsored formula One racing drivers such as Niki Lauda, Emerson Fittipaldi, Jacky Ickx, Michael Schumacher, and Ayrton Senna. Since 1986, the McLaren Formula 1 racing team have been endorsed by TAG Heuer watches. Recently, Tiger Woods has joined the TAG Heuer endorsement team.

If you are driving a Formula One racecar, or skiing down the French Alps, a TAG Heuer can provide precision timekeeping reliability.

Detector Man

Dec 6, 2005
California
Detector(s) used
XLT, MXT PRO
Just an FYI...i worked in wash DC for a bit and right near the White House there are vendors who sell everything to tourists....i bought a FAKE Rollex for 15.00 (1999 DOllars)....might want to have a pro look at it and let you know whether or not its the real deal. I hope it it...if not? what the hell......enjoy it and no one will know.

Gilbert

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Tag and have actually had a fake one in the past. For anyone who knew nothing or little about watches the fake would be close.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread