cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there was just a big box, like the one I am typing in now. wasn't labeled for adding changes so I tried it. It did add the add'l info but way at the bottom. At least they can't say it wasn't there. Both bidders have already been notified.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there was just a big box, like the one I am typing in now. wasn't labeled for adding changes so I tried it. It did add the add'l info but way at the bottom. At least they can't say it wasn't there. Both bidders have already been notified.

Yeah I hate it being so far down, almost pointless.

One thing I do if I felt I left something out that was important is type it on a picture in big print and upload that.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I hate it being so far down, almost pointless.

One thing I do if I felt I left something out that was important is type it on a picture in big print and upload that.
Yeah , it is separate from the rest of the text. Kind of stupid, I agree. I edit mine using larger fonts but I never thought of the picture text. That's a great idea about the photo.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what's for sale?

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah , it is separate from the rest of the text. Kind of stupid, I agree. I edit mine using larger fonts but I never thought of the picture text. That's a great idea about the photo.

A few weeks ago I had a pin on that was doing much better than expected, and once I seen this I realized it was dirty and could look much better. So I cleaned it, took a new picture, but the problem was it looked the exact same unless you opened it, so I added this....

Attachments

• PICCC.jpg
    PICCC.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions