Already found the bast deal Ill find this year a Kirby Lester capsule/pill counter

inspectorgadget

Jul 14, 2012
Indianapolis
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT with 10"DD coil, Sun Ray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Already found the best deal I'll find this year a Kirby Lester capsule/pill counter

So I was at my favorite auction Wednesday & they were thru selling the pallets but I hang around a while to see what the people who over bought end up throwing away because they can't fit it all in their vehicle or for whatever reason they decide to leave it behind.

The scrapers were already gone & these 2 gals thru away a skid full of stuff one of the items being a Kirby Lester KL-15e pill/capsule counter in excellent looking condition. It is missing a 4"-5" long square piece of plastic that goes on top that you pour the pills into but it works fine just dumping the pills from a bottle into the machine. So of course it works or I wouldn't know this & thus I have fully tested it. I just looked it up on eBay & non working ones missing every piece sell for $600. Working ones go for between $1500 & & like $2700. I highly doubt I'll top this payday on this FREE item the rest of this year! kirby lester kl 15e | eBay

DSC03405.JPG DSC03406.JPG DSC03408.JPG DSC03407.JPG

Last edited:

NJ Marty

Jun 7, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac
So I was at my favorite auction Wednesday & they were thru selling the pallets but I hang around a while to see what the people who over bought end up throwing away because they can't fit it all in their vehicle or for whatever reason they decide to leave it behind.

The scrapers were already gone & these 2 gals thru away a skid full of stuff one of the items being a Kirby Lester KL-15e pill/capsule counter in excellent looking condition. It is missing a 4"-5" long square piece of plastic that goes on top that you pour the pills into but it works fine just dumping the pills from a bottle into the machine. So of course it works or I wouldn't know this & thus I have fully tested it. I just looked it up on eBay & non working ones missing every piece sell for $600. Working ones go for between $1500 & & like $2700. I highly doubt I'll top this payday on this FREE item the rest of this year! kirby lester kl 15e | eBay

View attachment 988053 View attachment 988054 View attachment 988055 View attachment 988056

Yea that's a great score. How heavy is it? You will have a great payday with that find.

OP
OP
inspectorgadget

inspectorgadget

Jul 14, 2012
Indianapolis
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea that's a great score. How heavy is it? You will have a great payday with that find.

About 7-8 lbs, shipping weight would prolly be 11 lbs or less. It's about 16" long x 9" tall x 6" wide. Crazy ting is If the scrapers would have still been there they would have got this & sold it as scrap for maybe what a $1. I cant believe the stuff these guys ruin! They can take a $300 item & turn it into 15 cents of scrap like you wouldn't believe! Makes me sick!

Last edited:

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
About 7-8 lbs, shipping weight would prolly be 11 lbs or less. It's about 16" long x 9" tall x 6" wide. Crazy ting is If the scrapers would have still been there they would have got this & sold it as scrap for maybe what a $1. I cant believe the stuff these guys ruin! They can take a $300 item & turn it into 15 cents of scrap like you wouldn't believe! Makes me sick!
I know what you mean! I go by the scrapyard and find all kinds of stuff that has already been ruined by them throwing it in the pile or squishing it up with the bulldozer. Everything from high end vintage amplifiers, cast iron pot belly stoves, valuable antique car parts, etc...

OP
OP
inspectorgadget

inspectorgadget

Jul 14, 2012
Indianapolis
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean! I go by the scrapyard and find all kinds of stuff that has already been ruined by them throwing it in the pile or squishing it up with the bulldozer. Everything from high end vintage amplifiers, cast iron pot belly stoves, valuable antique car parts, etc...

Ya cheese I know exactly what you mean & I know some of the people who are the idiots who actually drop it off at those places. Jackwads scrapping Griswold iron skillets, vintage Farberware coffee & tea pots both electric & stove top types. Reverware copper bottom pots & pans, vintage chrome toasters & similar small appliances. A 1972-73 Magnavox Genesis game console system in the box with everything it came with new., one guy walked away with the wires & controllers & 1 with the console its self. I grabbed the games & still have them. That system was worth $300 minimum on eBay. Very early vintage Bose electronics. The list is endless of what I've seen these guys scrap & thus ruin!

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very smart of you to pick that up inspector and at what a great bargain.

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find. On the other side of the argument about destruction of items is that the more that is destroyed the rarer an item becomes and results in a better price for the ones that have survived.

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they don't sell, heck they'd make a great way to sort out daily portion size meals for healthy or overweight dog and cat foods....:unhappysmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread