yard sale and goodwill scores

dirt rider

Greenie
Dec 21, 2007
Texas
i did my usual weekend deal hitting yard sales and the 3 local goodwill stores 1st yard sale i scored a pink JJ Heart acoustic guitar for 5.00 2nd sale picked up a pair of mens Merrill vibram sandals for a buck guy said they was worn only once and he didnt like them (my size so I will keep them) next sale found 7 pair of keen sandals one pair was new still had price tag on it 4 other pairs looked new and like they had never been worn got all 7 pair for 5.00 then hit the goodwill stores snagged a Peavey Rage Guitar amp for 14.99 plugged it in and saw it power up bought it drove 3 blocks to my favorite pawn shop sold the guitar for 20.00 and the peavey amp for 45.00 so i made a little cash ready for next weekend

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Nice buys. Thanks for sharing...

VernonWalter

Apr 23, 2014
Tejas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, what part of Texas are you in if you don't mind me asking?

I'm in North Dallas surrounded by neighborhoods built between 1950s-1970s, so there are sales every dang weekend morning. Have refrained from going so far, been kind of tight on money so I want to be disciplined. I'd prefer to go with a partner to keep myself out of trouble, maybe team up knowledge wise and also to have another set of eyes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions