yard sale and goodwill scores

dirt rider

Greenie
Dec 21, 2007
Texas
i did my usual weekend deal hitting yard sales and the 3 local goodwill stores 1st yard sale i scored a pink JJ Heart acoustic guitar for 5.00 2nd sale picked up a pair of mens Merrill vibram sandals for a buck guy said they was worn only once and he didnt like them (my size so I will keep them) next sale found 7 pair of keen sandals one pair was new still had price tag on it 4 other pairs looked new and like they had never been worn got all 7 pair for 5.00 then hit the goodwill stores snagged a Peavey Rage Guitar amp for 14.99 plugged it in and saw it power up bought it drove 3 blocks to my favorite pawn shop sold the guitar for 20.00 and the peavey amp for 45.00 so i made a little cash ready for next weekend

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Nice buys. Thanks for sharing...

VernonWalter

Apr 23, 2014
Tejas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, what part of Texas are you in if you don't mind me asking?

I'm in North Dallas surrounded by neighborhoods built between 1950s-1970s, so there are sales every dang weekend morning. Have refrained from going so far, been kind of tight on money so I want to be disciplined. I'd prefer to go with a partner to keep myself out of trouble, maybe team up knowledge wise and also to have another set of eyes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread