Selling the smalls

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a thread about one dollar finds. usually making a decent amount of money. Listings on eBay. I figured why not start one on selling small items. You know the stuff that most people would probably overlooked or throw away. The one somebody pulls off of a piece of something else and sells it. Maybe this would be just another thread to help one another or some of the newer sellers on the site? Not necessarily huge moneymaker but definitely worth selling separately? That random thing... I suppose this thread could go on forever because there's millions of pieces and parts. But I guess just something you've done well with in the past!

I'm a jewelry guy. So I sell a lot of it. One part I've done well with though are the clasps. Gold ones especially silver as well but the fancy clasps from costume jewelry can do well! Not always a huge score but I think it's worth it. This one sold for $9 shipped. So I made maybe. $5.30. Not a killing, but I've been know to score off that $5.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=151599984020

The other one that really sticks out but was not lately was a collection of fridge magnets. One of them green olives on a toothpick and is made of PVC. I listed them as a clump and they were not selling at all. So I started separating them out at $.99 shipping that martini olive one sold for close to $38.

Not an exact picture it looks like this but with two olives.

image-1748459442.jpg

But maybe this thread will help some of us who are overlooking some potentials for decent returns? Thanks, have a good day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread