diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the warehouse where I bought the Vietnam photos last week and I wasn't disappointed. I bought 4 plastic tubs full of laboratory glass originally from the Univ. of Miami for $200. There are a few single pieces that will sell for $100 each. I should be able to piece it out and make about $1500 or so gross.

I also scored these funky 1970's posters that are new and still sealed on cardboard backs. The Doobie Brothers and David Bowie were made by Terry Lamb and the Linda Ronstadt was published by Victor Moscoso. I paid $5 a piece for these.

DSC02502.JPG DSC02495.JPG

DSC02499.JPG

I never knew Linda looked so hot, lol!

DSC02507.JPG

Oh yeah, I bought 20 of them. I picked them out of a box that had about 80 in it. All the same 3 posters. These were the best of the lot. The rest had either water staining, soiling or damages to the edges. There was another guy that got there before me and he bought 20 of them also, but he sells locally and already has an ad on CL- RARE DISPLAY ROCK POSTERS - 42" x 58"! TED NUGENT, BEATLES, THE WHO!

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Speechless . Amazing ! !!!!!!!

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pick. The name "Terry Lamb" doesn't exactly bring up warm fuzzies on the detecting forums though. :)

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I picked up this signed limited edition print for $5 this weekend also. Still haven't found the artist listed but I bought it for myself.

image.jpg

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim Morrison, all members of the 27 club

The artist signed the print is Daniela Desplat

Last edited:

SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the Linda Ronstadt poster. I used to have the one where she was wearing the cub scout uniform that was a size or two too small....

She was a cutie back in the day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread