Creepy doll

gino22

Nov 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another dollar find. Picked it up because I thought it was wooden, but actually seems to be painted plastic. Any market for these or specific name for them? Eyes blink when head moves.

image-523079961.jpg

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could list it under the Everything Else - Weird section. It may be one of a kind (OOAK) Should do ok.

OP
OP
G

gino22

Nov 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably what I'll do. It's in crappy shape so will probably end up a low start auction item. Was more wondering if there's a name for this style of doll since I know nothing about them.

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take her clothes of, and you should see the marks of the maker either on the back, or the back of the head. Dolls are quite collectable. I found a vintage looking doll once, and I contacted a local doll collector. She said that as anything else condition and originality was everything! Maybe this one is not a winner, but I would find out as much as possible about her, in doing so, you'll prepare yourself for when you do find the collectible ones! Good luck!

RJA

OP
OP
G

gino22

Nov 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will try that. Would be surprised if it had any collectors value but you never know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread