May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit my local Flea this weekend and got some great watches. Scored this great G Shock for $3. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1487023625.894031.jpg
I also got this amazing rotary watch in perfect condition. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1487023694.760204.jpg
And this great snoopy playing tennis watch and the best part is it works. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1487023735.032444.jpg
I also scored a bunch of wind up parts watches they were all a buck apiece. Unfortunately they were in a box that got wet so most of the watches were destroyed so I got a few just for parts.

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are very nice watches! I like the snoopy! Very good score. You've score some really nice ones in the past. :)

Artslinger

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are very nice watches! I like the snoopy! Very good score. You've score some really nice ones in the past. :)

Artslinger

Thanks. They certainly didn't look like this when I get them. The snoopy one I had to polish the Crystal, put on a new band and clean the bezel. I really hate to part with that one since it's actually a men's size. Kind of fun to wear that at the meeting.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The upside down watch is a nurse's watch. They pinned it to their uniform top and when they took your pulse with one hand they then turned up the watch with their other hand and looked down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions