Two vintage Zodiacs, a Bulova Accutron, and Civil War Pin/Brooch

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi friends, I had called it a day, after another early morning start, due to the "cold and rainy weather". I came back home, and around 1030am, headed out to run an errand. On my way back, I spotted a garage sale sign, and stopped to see if anything was left. As it's customary, I asked the sellers if they had any watches. The person comes out, and pulls these out of a plastic bag, along with that, what I believe to be a Civil War Pin/Brooch.

The watches are from left to right a Zodiac Moonphase automatic, working, a Zodiac Autographic 36 hour power reserve, working automatic, but missing crown, and finally, a Bulova Accutron, not working. The Moonphase is screaming for a black leather band. :) Lastly, the Vintage pin, that appears to be Civil War era. It is hand painted, with a glass top, and I believe brass back. Please let me know your thoughts, opinions, and recommendations. Thank you.

Zo1.jpg Zo2.jpg Zo3.jpg Zo4.jpg Zo5.jpg Zo6.jpg Zo7.jpg

Last edited:

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome watches. The pin is actually a Civil War general Army of the Republic veterans pin. Probably 1880s

OP
OP
artslinger

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at the Moonphase now, with a brand new leather band. NOW, it's worthy of someone's collection. :-)

043.JPG

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice watch score! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread