Garrett Customer Service THE BEST

bobby5

Jun 19, 2012
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, AT Pro, Garrett Propointer, Garrett Carrot, Several Older Garrett Detectors and a Bounty Hunter.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Contacted Garrett Via Email for some Parts to an older Treasure Ace 100 that I am Fixing up for my Grandkids since they seem interested in Detecting, Mary Pinkard at Garrett Just emailed me that the Parts are in the mail to me. I was willing to pay for the parts plus shipping but Garrett would not hear of it. Now that is CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ITS BEST.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes it is! Garrett is first class!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes i know that if they have parts for a older Garrett detector...And you can put them on your self they will send them to you..... Great service......

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what great service is all about, someone to answer the phone or emails.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
But they do get me mad or PO at times like this spring or summer newsletter.they did not send me one...... So i called spoke to this woman who i don't know ........she had broken english or sounded like that ............... Said she would send me one out i never got it........... So i guess your customer service is as good as the person you talk to...........

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy, I think I am spoiled by Tesoro's service. :icon_thumleft:

I was thinking of getting a new Minelab, but with my luck I'd need service right out of the box.

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Keppy, I think I am spoiled by Tesoro's service. :icon_thumleft:

I was thinking of getting a new Minelab, but with my luck I'd need service right out of the box.
Sandman ..That is the problem with Minelab then there service is not great..........Your right you can't beat the Tesoro service........

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guys,
I have dealt with Minelabs service several times and been nothing but impressed. I met several of the tech guys at the Minelab conference a few weeks back and they are great people! We shared some good stories. They have new people up there now. Nothing to worry about! The old service guys are gone.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That's the trouble Bart they always have new people up there.... These ones will be great.... Then they will get promoted up to something else.... And then we get a bunch of screw ups there again........... It happens with them all the time............They are always moving people around it has been like that since Minelab sold out............They get a good bunch then they get a screwed up bunch..........It is a cycle that never stops..........

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i did get my Fall Garrett searcher today ..... I was a little upset about not getting my summer searcher but i guess this makes up for it..............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread