Hunting today with the ace350

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a few memorials and a lady's pocket mirror case, at a old home site, and who says you can't tell between bottle cap or penny, you got to know your machine, and I haven't puled one yet, but I have used the ace350 series for along time, but hey it's a great machine case closed, AC

image-1313661334.jpg

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your not going to find alot of home sites littered with bottle caps....try the local parks or ball fields next to bars and let me know how many bottle caps are in your bag at the end of the day

OP
OP
A/CMan

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh I have , the PP is sharp on a coin and smooth on a bottle cap still have a belt one but the cursor jumps around on a BC ,

OP
OP
A/CMan

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
23years of detecting helps just a touch, AC

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeh it must its only my 1st year and i got a 350 around 4-5 months ago....the only old park i have found has been a good learning ground its produced over 30 silver .....ive dug about every bottle cap in there already since they all ring so good ...same with rusty beer cans they also ring high tones...ive worked the little park down to foil reads finding the war nickels and buffalo's proved tough since it would never lock onto a nickel it would be a bouncy foil pull tab/nickel read

OP
OP
A/CMan

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver, it does take a little while to judge the bottle cap and cans , just like I said us the PP it works great to IDing them, AC

OP
OP
A/CMan

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry bad typo , my fingers are to big for my iPhone

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions