AT Gold 5" x 8" Pulls Out Another Silver

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
mm_zps9cacb6c0.jpg

Headed out with my buddy Scott to an old favorite spot, and the hunt managed some loot including a 1956 silver quarter, a 1942 penny and a broken set on binoculars. I also tagged along the Infinium, just to get a little time on it before some serious ring hunting begins. :)

in pro.jpg

BadM0nkey

Apr 28, 2013
Andover, NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE Limited Edition
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
J-E:

Congratulations on the silver. Save the binocular lenses for a future telescope project when the grandkids finally show up.

I have an Infinium and was thinking of buying an AT Gold, but didn't know if it was worth spending the $$. Besides the fancy screen, would there really be any advantage using the AT Gold over the Infinium except for sub gram gold? Most of my hunting is coins/relics/beaches. At this point, I am pretty good at target identification via sounds with the Infinium.

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
J-E:

Congratulations on the silver. Save the binocular lenses for a future telescope project when the grandkids finally show up.

I have an Infinium and was thinking of buying an AT Gold, but didn't know if it was worth spending the $$. Besides the fancy screen, would there really be any advantage using the AT Gold over the Infinium except for sub gram gold? Most of my hunting is coins/relics/beaches. At this point, I am pretty good at target identification via sounds with the Infinium.

Definitely.....the AT Gold has discrimination if needed with a true all metal mode.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions