The Withdrawal Of Not Hunting For Several Days Was Unbearable

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
raina_zps850c3975.jpg

Worked 6 days in a row....had some nasty weather too. Tornado warnings, rain advisories, strong winds and just plain crummy weather with lots of rain. But, today was day 7, and it rained! I went out anyways....both the AT Pro and AT Gold can handle a good downpour with no problems. I spent a couple of hours in the woods, but the trails were getting pretty nasty from the rain. I left and headed to a couple of baseball diamonds to see if I could ante up some more loot.. I was rewarded with a 2 dollar coin, which did the trick. Next, headed home, ate some chicken wings and made a batch of good old home-made beef jerky.

Below are the better finds from today's outing.

rain b.jpg

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
real nice finds and ya id say also that it sounds like a good day there

NW Digger

Oct 14, 2012
Mason, Ohio (moved from wa)
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, White's XLT, GTI 2500, Ace 250, Titan 2000xd, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice John, I like reading seeing your finds, you always have a nice story with it, makes us feel almost right there with ya, kudos! :icon_thumright:

JRMan

Mar 20, 2013
West Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer,
White's Coinmaster 6000/Di Professional
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt.. I have had my Pro Pointer looking like that on many days.. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread