Broke my battery pack on my AT Pro

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Call Garrett! You'll probably get a new one free. My brother called Garrett for replacements for his 20yo GTAX...Sent him replacements no charge no questions! Just "Whats your address?".

GRiley

Apr 15, 2013
North Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000/DI Series 3
Whites 6000/DI Pro SL
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Krazyace,
They also have them on Ebay, It's always a good idea to have an extra or two.......GRiley

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
I agree with fella - give Garrett a call and let us know what they say findskrazyace. If Garrett can't help - GRiley has a good solution (EBay).

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What they said, Garrett will take care of you and they do it fast.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
definetly fella has it right ull most likley get a new free one from garrett i have had great customer service from then one of the best, once u get ur new one i suggest buying a extra if ur out in the woods and that happens again for what ever reason might ruin ur day and they are pretty cheap u can pick up a couple on line or from out supporting vendors

OP
OP
krazyace

krazyace

Jan 9, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all were right, Garrett already emailed me back and asked for my address, a new one is on the way free of charge!!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet they r a great company

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
In the meantime.....Radio Shack and some other major electronic places also carry them. You can buy one for now, then you have a backup when the one Garrett is sending you gets here.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the meantime.....Radio Shack and some other major electronic places also carry them. You can buy one for now, then you have a backup when the one Garrett is sending you gets here.

Really radio shack has the battery holder for the Atpro ? I never thought they would huh

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The AT Pro battery holder is a fraction larger than the older Garrett holders. So rather than going to Radio Shack, contact either Garrett or your dealer for an additional one. A fractionally smaller battery pack will encounter issues of the detector turning off and on when swinging. I always try to tell customers to hold the detector with the coil higher than the armrest when they start to replace the battery. Otherwise the battery pack hits the floor and cracks the plastic.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

OP
OP
krazyace

krazyace

Jan 9, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all were right, Garrett already emailed me back and asked for my address, a new one is on the way free of charge!!

Received my package on Saturday. Pretty fast I think. You can't go wrong with Garrett.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread