Garrett AT Pro is Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wait to get mine too. It should be here next week. Wayne at metal detecting stuff is great!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wait to get mine too. It should be here next week. Wayne at metal detecting stuff is great!

We must have ordered it at the same time lol. How long have you had the ACE 350 for? I had mine for about 3 weeks.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought it in feb or early march I have used it a lot, prob 5 sets of batteries through it. I think I might have become an expert on the machine because the other day I pulled a penny and a junk target out of same plug. Very iffy signal but I was in a good area so I had to dig that signal. I really want the iron audio and the pro mode. I've researched the heck out of the pro and gold and for what I want the pro will handle it great. Can't wait to hit the rivers in my area. Good luck too you and can't wait to hear about what you find with yours.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought it in feb or early march I have used it a lot, prob 5 sets of batteries through it. I think I might have become an expert on the machine because the other day I pulled a penny and a junk target out of same plug. Very iffy signal but I was in a good area so I had to dig that signal. I really want the iron audio and the pro mode. I've researched the heck out of the pro and gold and for what I want the pro will handle it great. Can't wait to hit the rivers in my area. Good luck too you and can't wait to hear about what you find with yours.

It only took 1 set of batteries for me to make the switch. I got tires of watching other people detecting in the water and in the wet sand. It rained 2 times I had to go home. With the AT Pro Ill just trow a rain coat on. I watched a lot of videos on the AT Pro. Right now I threw the 350 on ebay.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I have to list my 350 on eBay when I get back home we are spending weekend up on the lake (lake Erie). The 350 is a good machine but I love to metal detect so I had to pull trigger on the pro. I've been wanting to do it for sometime now but I finally get to do it.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I have to list my 350 on eBay when I get back home we are spending weekend up on the lake (lake Erie). The 350 is a good machine but I love to metal detect so I had to pull trigger on the pro. I've been wanting to do it for sometime now but I finally get to do it.

It will sell for 250+ on ebay.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be nice!

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill use mine for the remaining days that I still have it till I ship it away.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats.gif
YukonCorn and Kodiak - you all are gonna love the ole ATP!

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own the AT PRO and enjoy it very much. I too like the fact that I can dunk it in the water too when I feel like it.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are u 2 related lol

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats to both of you! You won't regret this purchase. Definitely learn pro mode on the ATP. At first, it will seem like a lot of noise, but over time you'll learn that the extra tones and tone roll will tell you so much more. The iron audio feature is awesome for when you want a little more info b4 you dig. I hunt with it off and turn it on when scanning an iffy target.

Lastly, don't hesitate to ask questions here. Plenty of people with experience with that MD.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own the AT PRO and enjoy it very much. I too like the fact that I can dunk it in the water too when I feel like it.

Yea man can't wait till she arrives. I gonna swing her gently.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats to both of you! You won't regret this purchase. Definitely learn pro mode on the ATP. At first, it will seem like a lot of noise, but over time you'll learn that the extra tones and tone roll will tell you so much more. The iron audio feature is awesome for when you want a little more info b4 you dig. I hunt with it off and turn it on when scanning an iffy target.

Lastly, don't hesitate to ask questions here. Plenty of people with experience with that MD.

Sounds great I like that feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions