Garrett AT Pro is Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was listed for $594.95 free shipping then I got the 10% off coupon and grabbed it at $535.45 with free shipping. Most places have them listed for $595.95. I tried bidding on a couple on ebay but kept getting outbid. The auctions where ending pretty close to what I can order a new one for so I thought I rather just order one and sell the one I have to cut the loss. And got mine from texas premium detectors.

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was once in the same situation you guys are in.
My ACE350 only kept me interested for a month and a half.
Then I bought the AT-Pro and never looked back!
I live by the ocean and always hunt the beaches in the dry sand and the wet sand.
You guys won't regret your decision to go to the AT-Pro.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was once in the same situation you guys are in.
My ACE350 only kept me interested for a month and a half.
Then I bought the AT-Pro and never looked back!
I live by the ocean and always hunt the beaches in the dry sand and the wet sand.
You guys won't regret your decision to go to the AT-Pro.

Yea I live by the beaches too. Twice it started to rain and I had to leave but I wanted to keep on going but could not. Things like that keep on building up in my mind and I was getting frustrated and keep telling myself I got to get something better.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed that most of the videos I watched. Most people are using the 5x8 coil. I was also told to get that coil too a couple of times. I have to hunt today with the ACE 350 to get enouth for that coil. He he he.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mayb there s a vendor out there that may give u some Cash for the 350 & a 5x8 coil

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The 5x8 coil is awesome in trashy areas, but doesnt cover enough ground for me in fields or at the beach. I always take both with me just in case. I hunt a little faster and i feel the 5x8 slows me down to much. Do i miss good targets because i hunt fast....more than likely, but i can only hunt weekends so have to get as much in as possible.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 5x8 coil is awesome in trashy areas, but doesnt cover enough ground for me in fields or at the beach. I always take both with me just in case. I hunt a little faster and i feel the 5x8 slows me down to much. Do i miss good targets because i hunt fast....more than likely, but i can only hunt weekends so have to get as much in as possible.

I am on a two week vacation now so I have to take advantage and go out everyday for at least a couple of hours.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm gonna get used to the pr then get the coil.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am on a two week vacation now so I have to take advantage and go out everyday for at least a couple of hours.

You lucky bast$%& ! LoL i'm heading to the jersey shore in 2 weeks for our annual vacation. My fiancee already knows that i'll be hitting the wet sand and surf each evening. If she needs me, i told her to yell really loud. Haha

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You lucky bast$%& ! LoL i'm heading to the jersey shore in 2 weeks for our annual vacation. My fiancee already knows that i'll be hitting the wet sand and surf each evening. If she needs me, i told her to yell really loud. Haha

Lol cool I am at a park here in N.Y. they are strict here at the park detecting only on sat and sun.

ForumRunner_20130706_133734.png

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I mostly hunt parks here in western pa. Right were the walkway meets the grass always rewarded me well.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The county fairgrounds have been the best for me.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theres plenty of clad coins so far. Hot as hell though.

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got two piece of gold last month...
Both from kids Playgrounds...
AND the diggin is simple in the sand or the rubber mulch
if that is what they have.. Love it!
Check em' out! lol
Pete

Theres plenty of clad coins so far. Hot as hell though.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I did it I listed the 350 on eBay. With a three day auction. Hate to see it go but I had to get rid of it so wife wouldn't be mad at me for buying at pro. ;) gotta keep them happy.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got two piece of gold last month...
Both from kids Playgrounds...
AND the diggin is simple in the sand or the rubber mulch
if that is what they have.. Love it!
Check em' out! lol
Pete
Yea got to check em' out.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I did it I listed the 350 on eBay. With a three day auction. Hate to see it go but I had to get rid of it so wife wouldn't be mad at me for buying at pro. ;) gotta keep them happy.

Cool mine is up to $182.50 now. Got to recover some money back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread