3 Hours In The Rain Using The ATX PI And Enjoyed Every Minute!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I headed out to a favorite swimming hole which gets pounded every year by many! It started raining, which cleared away all the people. There were only the loons and myself left (not necessarily in that order) in the water. I did manage some finds left over from last year. It's been about 2 weeks since the ice melted, so the water is still on the cold side. I was wearing my chest waders.

DSC_0879.JPG

jmaryt

Feb 6, 2007
I headed out to a favorite swimming hole which gets pounded every year by many! It started raining, which cleared away all the people. There were only the loons and myself left (not necessarily in that order) in the water. I did manage some finds left over from last year. It's been about 2 weeks since the ice melted, so the water is still on the cold side. I was wearing my chest waders.

View attachment 1004215

did you try to talk to the loons? must 'a made ya feel loony!..eh?
bet ya told 'em ya didn't like being all wet and soggy!..eh

(h.h.!)
j.t.

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
It's been one long cold winter with a late melt in this part of the world this year! It's nice to get back in the water.:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread