Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the date of purchase

Technically, Yes.

But Garrett is so big about standing behind their machines, they will fix things beyond warranty. i never filled my card out either. But I have broken pieces of my machine, due to me being rough with it, and they always send me the fixes to them, they dont even ask questions

CladGrabber

Oct 10, 2013
Tulsa Ok
Detector(s) used
AT PRO...Equinox 800...garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warranty registration can be done online.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was looking through my at pro box and I found the blank warranty card I guess when I got my detector I just put it together and when hunting because I was so excited.

Anyways I didn't fill out the warranty card and send it in. When I do does the warranty start as soon as I send it in or how does that work.

I would send it in ASAP to cover yourself. Warranty on Garrett Metal Detectors start from purchase date. Call your dealer and he should be able to help you on purchase date.

VegasGuy

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2014
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently received my AT Gold & Pro-Pointer from Big Boys Hobbies. Thanks Bart. I registered them online with Garrett. Their web page said thanks for registering (or words to that effect). But I also expected to receive a confirmation email with the usual 'thanks for buying,' etc. Does Garrett send confirmation emails for online registrations?

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently received my AT Gold & Pro-Pointer from Big Boys Hobbies. Thanks Bart. I registered them online with Garrett. Their web page said thanks for registering (or words to that effect). But I also expected to receive a confirmation email with the usual 'thanks for buying,' etc. Does Garrett send confirmation emails for online registrations?

Garrett sent that email to Bart when he bought it. Lol And he said a big thanks to you. :)

Auriemma

Jul 24, 2014
SE PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Sov XS; Sov XS2 Pro ; XS2a Pro ; E-TRAC; Profind 25, Garrett PP AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Registration isn't necessary, but nice to have. I bought my ATP used and started having issues with the PP button. I called Garrett, found out it was still under warranty, got an RA# and sent the control box and coil in. 2 weeks later I got it back. They replaced the coil (faulty, unknown to me) and PMed the main board. I found out that PM means replaced with the latest version. In the end I got a new machine in a used casing. Garrett CS is top notch.

VegasGuy

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2014
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Registration isn't necessary, but nice to have. I bought my ATP used and started having issues with the PP button. I called Garrett, found out it was still under warranty, got an RA# and sent the control box and coil in. 2 weeks later I got it back. They replaced the coil (faulty, unknown to me) and PMed the main board. I found out that PM means replaced with the latest version. In the end I got a new machine in a used casing. Garrett CS is top notch.
Good to know. Seems most people are extremely satisfied with Garrett's service. I'm not anticipating any issues but it's always good to know I have a product made by a reliable company.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the way I have been treated by Garrett I wouldn't think of buying from any other company. I've had great finds with the machines I've owned and I love using the at pro. I just got the at gold and I'm working a lot of hours and the weather hasn't been to good when I can hunt but I really think I'm going to like the gold even better. If they come out with a new machine that isn't pi and good for relics and coins I will prob save for it as well. Great company in my opinion. FYI I don't get free stuff or paid by Garrett so I'm just a happy customer that has great detectors for the hobby I enjoy. Good luck everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread