Garrett Service

Auriemma

Jul 24, 2014
SE PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Sov XS; Sov XS2 Pro ; XS2a Pro ; E-TRAC; Profind 25, Garrett PP AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchasesd a used Garrett AT Pro about mid summer. Since then, it's seen the ocean, beach, parks, school yards and colonial sites. It's taught me quite a bit, and frustrated me as well.

During that time I noticed the PP switch started acting up. Working intermittently. Called Garrett CS, they checked the serial and it still had 5 months warranty left. They said send it in. That was 2 weeks ago. Just got it back. They PMed the control box (according to CS that means replacing the main board with the latest version, and new seals) and replaced the coil which was found to be faulty. So... It's basically a new MD in a used case. Checked it out last night, seem to be working much better than when I got it. And all it cost me was outbound shipping.

Sadly, I think it will be until spring before I can take it back out for a real trial run.

Thanks Garrett service!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are the best in my opinion. They will always have my business.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are top notch! I sent a pinpointer in a few years back because the button was messed up..and i swear they just replaced it with a new one, or did an AMAZING job cleaning it and repainting it.

Thats one of the biggest reasons I like to stay with Garrett products. they never give you the run around on any issues you have.

Hope you can get out there soon!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
You bet.....top notch!:headbang:

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They are certainly one of the best! You will get those who think their design of units needs to get with the times and I sometimes think the presentation sells for sure; but you cannot negate their CS one bit!!!! I still find my 350 ACE is a great coin hunter! The Deus just does all things whereas my ACE will stay in the stable for sure. Glad you got the AT back!

perry2

Jan 1, 2013
Bradford, NH
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a Pro pointer on Ebay offered with no sound // for 1/2 price //
got it and sent it in to Garrett// 10 days back, no charge and works perfectly-- hard to beat//// Perry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread