It Was So Cold..The Water Turned To Vapor .... Wore 2 x Pairs Of Socks + Long Johns

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
You did look cold but you did make a few finds ...i will wait till it gets a little warmer here before i go out..

pkb

Feb 10, 2013
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Two Garrett AT PRO's, two Garrett pro pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My hat off to you sir. You are just hard core LOL

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It Was So Cold..The Water Turned To Vapor .... Wore 2 x Pairs Of Socks + Long...

I had to work a power outage the past 2 days in this cold snap here in NW Ohio and was layered up good and was still freezing. I did do some detecting Sunday but working in this weather is causing me to wait for a bit warmer weather to detect. Hi five to you for getting out in this and I'm sure it's colder up there than it is here. Tomorrow calling for neg temps :( not looking forward to it at all. Days like these make me wish I worked inside. Good luck John. Also enjoyed the video keep them coming.

Last edited:

Jasonlwirt

Sep 15, 2014
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Ace 150, garrett pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is pure hard core hunting. I won't hunt if it's below 32 deg f, but our average jan high is 48. Your northerners have it rough. It was 61 here today. [emoji295]️

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread