Who knows about new coils CORS? Strike Cors

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome.PNG

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
It looks like inert sand where the test is being done. Results would probably mimick an air test. Depth tests would very between different locations. Although impressive results, I would still like to see the same test at that location using the Garrett 8.5" x 11 and the 9" x 12" coil. The problems arise if you order the coil, and it doesn't live up to your expectations, you will never know if it's a faulty coil or an the ACE, and have no way of finding out. Hopefully, you can get a refund for the coil if you are not satisfied. At least with Garrett, you can easily get your unit and coil checked. This coil could be the best coil you ever had, and then again, it might not be.

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's swinging that thing like a pendulum. But that's a pretty cool test setup they have there. And I just thought of an invention...an auto leveling coil. Somebody take that idea and run with it.

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh and to answer your questions, 1. I didn't know they made coils for Garretts. And 2. USA

and

Giant 15x17"

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions