Garrett AT pro low depth and Garretts customer service.

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Garrett AT pro low depth and Garrett's customer service.

So some of you may have noticed that i was complaining about getting low depth with my ATP. So I sent it in to Garrett on the 26th of last month. I got it back this morning while I was out hunting with my Platinum, came home and my wife was giving me the word about ordering another detector. Till i explained to her that it was a return from repairs. :laughing7:
anyways here is an airtest before the unit was sent in.
IMG_7253.JPG
That was with MAX sen, 11x8 DD coil. Lines are a little over an inch...

Now the picture below is a test after service, with only level 7 sens, same coil...
10453267_10153622586237408_1106820501_n.jpg

I was getting good tone on the coins much further down the line, but wanted to stay within good VDI as well. So No VDI, plus another 1-2 inches with good tone. Idk why the pictures dont rotate ..

Last edited:

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good deal! Looks like you doubled your depth. Now you have to hunt all you spots again. [emoji4]

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett AT pro low depth and Garrett's customer service.

Garret's customer service is next to none. Waiting impatiently for a new flagship detector with multiple freq, lighter, wireless and a backlight. I wasn't excited about the release of the ace 400 but I'm getting my hopes up again for a new all around detector. Oh and waterproof!!! Is that to much to ask? Please Garrett make this detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread