What is the hold up with the new ATX Coils???

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So i called Garrett yesterday and asked for any onfo they had about the new coils for the ATX.......They released some breif info back in January about these coils and said they were looking to be at dealers around mid-year. Well, when i asked the gentleman yesterday, he abruptly said"I have NO information to give you at this time".....so i asked when i could expect to be able to purchase one.....again he repeated word for word the same sentence again. Why is it such a secret? Why tell people about this new stuff coming out, then just clam up when you dont meet the original expected date? We all know about the "new machine" from Tesoro.....lol. I have been on the fence between the ATX and GPX for a while now and this did NOT push me anymore toward the Garrett!

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Josh -

We have been excited to see them too.... I think the size should be perfect for what we do. Last month I had lunch with a fellow high up in Garrett's organization, who told me there was nothing new to report yet. I took that to mean it was going to be awhile until they are released.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread