Another sneak peak and the upcoming machine.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whole lotta hype for an AT Gold with new lipstick. :tongue3:

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not holding my breath probably just a wireless ATP PRO if it was anything else someone would of seen it being tested and spilled the beans by now.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, all this new information. Looks like they have jumped in and made a upgraded Ace 400. The lighter coil, the longer cuff, the discrimination by single steps, added ground balance, and improved color. This is great and the price in only increased by a few hundred dollars. I hope they keep on putting out these great videos with all this informative information for all of us potential customers.:tongue3:

fortaleza

Jun 15, 2013
Northern Illinois, Fortaleza Brazil
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett Ace 250, 2 Garrett Pro Pointers gotta have a backup
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These sneak peeks are like the Dodge Demon peeks until it was shown at this years New York Auto Show

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
could be an ace 500,600, 700 ( same as the 150 but comes with more mediocre products in the 'pro' pack.) Seriously though I am very curious to know. I would like to see something salt beach capable, better value for money and waterproof.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread