KellycoChick Needs Your Opinion

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone. I need some opinions and/or feedback on a recent change to some pages on our website. We've put a video on the Garrett pages, instructional videos from the manufacturer. We would like to know what you think of them, their quality, length, placement, informational value. Any feedback would be most welcome!

Here's a few:

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/garrett/garrett-gti2500pro.htm
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/garrett/garrett-ace250.htm
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/garrett/garrett-infiniumls.htm

Thank you!
Ms. Blaze

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks good to me! I"ve always thought that Kellyco did well on displaying photos and info. Can we get a free toy for our opinions? ;D

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After watching those videos,it makes me want to buy all 3 of them. :hello2:

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i like the videos the garrett was a awsome one and i like the stainless garrett digger :laughing7:

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are those videos By Garrett longer on there own site ? I was thinking of getting a Ace 250 for when the kids come over keep em busy , it would be nice if Kellyco had all the Brands videos in the future , good idea Jim
Now for my valued opinion on the subject can you hook me up with a XP Gold Maxx detector with 2 channel wireless headphones ? ::) ;D

Icandigit

Aug 1, 2006
Plymouth,NE
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think it is neat but they should use a GTI 2500 rather then a GTI 2000 for the video. OK so I'm fussy

S

stefen

I expected for the GTI-2000 to to give a date of the coin or the karats of the rings so I'd know whether or not to dig them up.

Obviously I'm yanking your chain...

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Videos aren't bad but all the videos should also be listed in one area of your site so someone can find the one they are interested in easier and don't have to visit each manufactures page.

Tim L

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2009
Northeast Kingdom, VT
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Pro Pointer
It would save you a ton of bandwidth to only have the videos load when the Play button is pressed, preloading is not normally used.

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much for your feedback on this, I've passed it along to the appropriate people.
I think we're looking to add more videos if we can get them. I am not sure of the length of the videos on the Garrett site.

Ms. Blaze

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions