In Reguards To "TO KENTUCKY KACHE" Thread

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Reguards To "TO KENTUCKY KACHE" Thread

Members,

In regards to KK's comments cut and pasted in "TO KENTUCKY KACHE", Marc did not request we have a membership drive, and is not involved with it in any way at all, Drive was started by a couple charter members including myself who in our own personal opinions felt more members could step forward and help support the best treasure website on the net.....

Charter Membership drive was NOT at Marc's request.......We are Charter Members who care about TreasureNet and wished to see more members step forward to help support it.....

Marc, if I am out of line, feel free to pull this thread, I just felt like in the other post, KK's comments made it look like you started the drive seeking money which you didn't, and I wanted other members to know the charter memberhip drive was a Charter Members idea only......

I locked thread.....Just didn't want to start any trouble with thread......Feel free to unlock or delete it.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread