🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
too morbid for me lol

S

stefen

When I put my MD unit away I move on to other interests and don't dwell on what was found.

Basically, my life does'nt evolve around past, present or future MD'ing.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now, now, now! That answer will be forth coming.... immediately AFTER I die. TTC

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife says she is selling everything when I am gone if the kids don't want it. I have three small girls and I hope they will gain a love of history like I have. Every find has a memory and that is what will be lost sadly.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately I can't take a picture of it, but it is the secret of immortality.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
All the things that aren't taxable!!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might be off what you intended, and I can't provide just one pic. But I found a job, a wife, and a family, and love, I found hope for the future. Then I lost it. I lost it all, I threw it all away, folks. I didn't intend to, but I just did. But after a long while, I found it back again. A few different faces, and a few different locations, but I found it back. I admire all you folks who found Jesus. Jacob Ingledew, who has me on ignore, I never found Jesus. I never lost him. He was always there, I just chose to ignore Him and not listen many times. I still do sometimes, but He understands.

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Re: if you passed away . what would be the find you want people to know you foun

In 1987 started finding truffles. Have had one named for me so far. Photos available on the Internet. So a google search for images, Tuber wheeleri.

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
That I finally found my marbles :icon_sunny:. But, I lost them just before expiring, and if they want them, they will have a great hunt. And, I DO know where I am going when I die, and no detector will ever be able to find me :wink:........NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread