YouTube Videos sucked me in to CRH

clad or sad

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2011
This is my first post, I just signed up, May 06, 2011. Nice to meet everyone in advance.

Well I have been a silver bug for some time now, purchasing most of it since $12/oz-$15oz. I was recently browsing YouTube for some Peter Shiff, Mike Maloney videos when I came across a Coin roll hunting for halves video since YouTube links reccomendations based on what you watched. I thought, what the hell is CRH, and clicked on it. I watched it and was immediately humbled on the opportunities I have missed out on over the last couple of years, especially because I was buying silver before the masses even thought about it. So I did my research on some sites and forums...and immediately went out and bought boxes of dimes and halves.

I say all this, because I read one post on here about IGradeMS posting video on Youtube and one member not being happy about it (about advertising it to the public). And it seemed other members defended IgradeMS saying it doesnt matter. Well due to a YouTube video, I started CRH April 23, 2011. For the last 2 weeks, I have been hammering Phoenix. I set my weekly pace for 8 boxes dimes/3 boxes halves. My results in 2 weeks of CRH have resulted in 15 silver dimes(11 rosie/4 mercs) and 6 40% halves. I will maintain this pace for one year. I drive 82 miles round trip to work everyday and so I have access to pretty much all the banks in Phoenix.

In summary, YouTube had a direct impact on inviting an "outsider" into the secret society. I agree with the one member that it does make a huge impact. I realize I am a new-B and my opinion does not have much weight, but in just 2 short weeks, I have sucked silver out of circulation from CRH and am doing so at a really good pace, directly due to YouTube.

PLEASE TAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS DOWN....I LOVE COIN ROLL HUNTING!!!!!!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. There are a lot of nice sections of this forum and am glad you are finding silver in rolls of coins, but I just like to find mine in the ground.

soniya

Greenie
May 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes i have an same experience recently.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread