want to buy spanish coins

captain Jack

Sep 26, 2006
Richmond, Va
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I apologize in advance if this is inappropriate for this forum.

Does anyone on here sell any of the old spanish coins they find on their scuba ventures? I am looking to buy (depending on the prices) but I don't know nearly enough about them to trust anyone on ebay.

I collect random coins, mainly forrign ones just for the fun of it. But what I really like is ancient coins. I have a few ancient roman coins and they have gotten me started looking for other significantly older pieces. It really gets me going to know that I am holding something that old and wonder who held it before me. I know the spanish coins are not as old as those but they are just as facinating to me.

I noticed that I haven't seen anyone buying or selling on here so if it is not allowed of frowned upon on here I apologize. Please let me know and I will not ask again. But if it is allowed, anyone have an offer? (please post in here and not pm. like I said I am not knowlegable on the prices and at least on here I can count on other members.

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
If you do try e-bay(I'm a seller and buyer) make sure you pay attention to their feedback rating. There are a lot of legit people on there, but I have dealt with some crooks too. It takes a LONG time to get a good feedback rating and anyone with a high rating isn't going to blow that over one small sale.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread