new (used) detector

S

sendin

Hope I am posting in the right place.

Just got a 2001 White's XLT. Pretty excited so pardon me. Found it on craigslist after the seller had dropped the price from $450 to $390. He bought it new and he said he used it four about 10 hours. Came with a bag, little Koss headphones, the NiCad battery pack, charger, shipping box and all literature. I was waiting to get a new MXT, but the stuff I wanted to sell to get the money wasn't selling so I was waiting. When this came along I moved fast and brought it home last night. Already found '65 dime in an area that I had gone over previously with a Discovery2 and Bounty Hunter Prospector. I have a lot to learn on this machine. I am taking it slow and using the factory programs for now. Denny from Sebastopol

Attachments

• P1010072 copy.jpg
    P1010072 copy.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 308

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i`ll tell ya what........there are a lot of people that swear by that xlt! its a great machine and im sure you will find a lot with it. congrats!

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
I had a White's Spectrum XLT in the mid 1990's. I dug so much with it. Yours is much better, and you got a steal.

Enjoy it!!!

DM

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea...When i get my xterra 50...im gonna have to take it slow to.......One thing is u gotta take ur time, onc eu get use to it...its a lot better

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 2 XLT'S I love them...1 is from 1996 and the other 2006 . They are silver hunters in my opinion. I have 108 silver coins this year with my 2006 model and a whole lot more like IH and buffalos and $270+ in change and a nice gold ring.. You are going to love it... very easy machine to use.

Attachments

• THUMBS UP.gif
    THUMBS UP.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 133
  • THUMBS UP.gif
    THUMBS UP.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 141

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread