Treasure Net Members

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Treasure Net Members

Keppy said:
OH yes and the only one's that get upset with me are one's that use Minelab's . ??? ??? :headbang: :protest:..................... No one else on here care's what i say About there detector company................Just the Minelab people......................... I just don't under stand them....

I here Yaa my detector told me it was silver and it's a big piece of rusty cast iron I love those mine lab users my detector told me it was silver.... what a hoot

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Treasure Net Members

liftloop said:
Keppy said:
OH yes and the only one's that get upset with me are one's that use Minelab's . ??? ??? :headbang: :protest:..................... No one else on here care's what i say About there detector company................Just the Minelab people......................... I just don't under stand them....

I here Yaa my detector told me it was silver and it's a big piece of rusty cast iron I love those mine lab users my detector told me it was silver.... what a hoot

I dig no iron ever with my Minelabs, and yes sometimes I know it is silver, but most times I don't, if I get a signal and it doesn't null I dig it............. I dig pulltabs and rusty old bottle caps, can slaw and the like, i just dont dig iron.... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread