What has happened to Al Osborn?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see his last post was in May.

Hope he's ok!

Mike

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Me too, his health has not been good; he does a lot of dowsing (map mostly) and has fun with it but can't get around too well for some time now, I have a bad feeling about this.
Oroblanco

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too.

He lives in Mississippi. I forget the city. It may be Philadelphia, Ms. I would have to check my emails. He tried to solicit me one time for $600 and he would tell me where $25million was buried near me.

Mike

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others
Hi guys,

Had the same experience from him as Gollum but mine was only worth $20,000,000.00
I also went weeks between emails. Hope he is OK.

Mike in SC

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
last i heard from him was in may also...i sent him a reply with a question and he never answered....thought i had made him mad...........g

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was Albert Osborn his real name, or his "Nom de Plume?"

I hate to have to go back through all ,y posts, to find it, but like I said, I "THINK" he was from Philadelphia, Mississippi.

Mike

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Mike I think you are correct, it seems like Phila Miss was his home address.
Oroblanco

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Thanks - will check it out, glad it was not something bad.
Oroblanco

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Hi all,

I e-mailed Al last week, but have not gotten a reply.

I also thought he might be mad at me. He had sent me a treasure site in my area and when I didn't pursue it (the field had crops on it at the time) I told him I wanted to wait untill the farmer cultivated his crops. When he replied, he seemed upset. I got the feeling he thought I was going to take the whole treasure for myself and not give him the 1/4 he asked for. Well, I would not do that to Al or anyone else.

I do hope he is ok. I have his phone number. I will try to call him this week and let you know how he is, if I can reach him.

Tom

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Does anyone know if Al still owns or drives a car?

Tom

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tom, if you do manage to get hold of Al would you pass along a message from me? Al had sent me a site to check out and I have not been able to get permission to enter the land (an absentee landowner actually so may eventually get permission) which might be why he stopped communication with me. If it was anything I said, I sure would be happy to apologize - friends are worth keeping IMO.

Oroblanco

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Mrs Oroblanco,

I totally understand. Sad to say, but there are dishonest people people in every crowd.

Tom

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Oroblanco,

I will gladly give your message to Al. He was in really good spirits yesterday. I told him that I was afraid he was mad at me for the same thing, but he was not. He didn't even remember the incident. Man did I feel better. It really eats at me if someone thinks I have done them wrong.

I agree with you. You can replace your detector, your treasures, but you can not replace your friends.

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread