Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. Little more info on the story would be helpful if you can. ....KGC SENTINEL...interesting moniker.

OP
OP
KGC SENTINEL

KGC SENTINEL

May 30, 2012
RGINN said:
Welcome to Tnet. Little more info on the story would be helpful if you can. ....KGC SENTINEL...interesting moniker.

Hello RGINN
Thanks for the welcome but, I have been here for years just had to change my name to sign in on my phone. I have been tracing jesses foot steps but it keeps going cold after the robbery look at erik12152003 treads

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard jesse james was in wisconsin from time to time any truth to this?

OP
OP
KGC SENTINEL

KGC SENTINEL

May 30, 2012
He might have been you never know thats why I ask and am tracing his foot steps

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like RGINN said, what exactly are you looking for :dontknow:

It would be easier to tell us something and then maybe someone can fill in the blanks. Otherwise you may be hearing stories from his preteens and I doubt that's what you're looking for :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
hand print-2_edited-3.jpg There is a story here in Maryland that Jessie James hid some loot in a cave above Union Town PA. The entrance at the bottom of the mountain has been closed off, but there is an entrance at the top inside a restraunt. The owner let me look thrue the cave for several hours and even supplied a guide. All I found were the electrical wires for the lightind. It is a very large cave and I have been told that parts have not been explored. I would surmise that if james hid anything there he entered at the bottom which is now way down there. It has been many years since I have been there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread